[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Busou Shinki Battle Masters - PSP Game coming 7/15/10

Busou Shinki Battle Masters - PSP Game coming 7/15/10

For help & discussion of Battle Masters.

Re: Busou Shinki Battle Masters - PSP Game coming 7/15/10

Postby gustein » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:58 pm

I've been playing the game for two weeks by now, and so far i'm enjoying it, but i could use some advices, like:

- Is there a shinki focused on croud control skills?

- Is there a rogue-like shinki, or armor/weapon combination?

- Who is the fastest shinki?

Thanks in advance.
gustein
MMS Naked

Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Caterwaul » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:08 pm

You probably have a better idea than we would. I think most of us are still waiting on our copies to show up.
Caterwaul
News Reporter

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby gustein » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Well, there isn't much to say that wasn't told before, except for the multi battles, where you fight 2x2, 1x3 or ALLXALL.
gustein
MMS Naked

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby persocomsan » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:37 pm

ok I guess I seriously need to buckle down and study my Japanese better. i'm stuck on the third tutorial already... can't figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do I got 20 seconds to do something to a completely lifeless Mao and I can't figure out what. :|
persocomsan
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby gustein » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:54 pm

If do remember well, in the third tutorial you should try to do a dash move, or hold the defense, in any case, just panic and spam comands, i got stuck into 3 tutorials right at the end, and i decided to skip them, i don't think they are that much of any importance.

If you might need:

Basic Comands:
Shield/Defend - Hold R
Lock on/Switch Target - L
Square Slot weapon - Square
Triangle Slot weapon - Triangle
Circle Slot weapon - Circle
Move - D-PAD or Analog Stick
Run/Dash - D-PAD or Analog Stick Twice
Jump - X
Double Jump/Air-glide - X Twice

Advanced Comands:
Laser-rifle-thing... Charged Shot - Hold Weapon Slot Button
Quick-Switch Weapon(Consumes SP) - Press R in the middle of a weapon combo, and use the desired weapon
Evade(Consumes SP) - Press Square + X and a direction
Skill(Consumes SP) - Circle + Triangle, WHILE holding the Direction of the Move Route Skill or Weapon Skill
Counter - While down, press a weapon button when the enemy aproaches

Thats all i know by now.
gustein
MMS Naked

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby gustein » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:21 pm

...Just to remember that the Camera Control and Movement Control can be changed in the players room pressing START, the default is: Movement - D-PAD/ Camera - Analog Stick
gustein
MMS Naked

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby star » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:42 pm

um, id assume ach or yda to be fastest, after all they are vehicles intended for speed
apologies if I've wronged you in the past, I admit in the past I've done some stupid/rude/inappropriate things here, I just want to make right what was wrong in the past, I am sorry
star
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby gustein » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:11 pm

I'm on my way to Unlock Yda, but Ach is a meh...

Mine is already on rank 2, but she's really common, no difference from Arnval except for the quick speed boost(that ends as quicker as it is).

So far the ones i can tell that i "like" are:

- Fubuki, she's is ugly(reminds me of a terrible blend between NGE Rei and Justin Bieber), but nonetheless efficient, good speed, awesome evasion, and quick attack.

- Howling, she's pretty good dealing with crouds(i think i fell in love again...), 'cuz she can counter and attack very fast, i still need to upgrade her set, but, i'm focusing her on mid-range(her throwing blades can be a mortal blow if used from behind).

- Maochao is like the black sheep of the familly, sometimes she impresses me, some others she makes me cry, but she's a girl after all, a good thing i can say about her, is that her attack is really efficient.

By now, i have a Fubuki rank 2, an Arnval Rank 3, a Howling rank 3, a Maochao rank 1, an Ach rank 2, and Altine & Atlene Untouched.

I haven't bought Zelnograd because, when she screams "MASTAAANNNNN!" i get the urge to throw the PSP into the wall.
gustein
MMS Naked

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Zero_Blazer » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:25 am

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Shinkis owned: 8
Favorite MMS/Shinki: