Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

The_Hermit
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Mary Celes

Re: New Member Introductions

Post by The_Hermit » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Polenicus wrote:Welcome to the board! I don't go to 4chan myself... it scares me.
Well, there's certainly reasons to be scared but I grew accustomed to it.
You picked a good time to get into things, as the recent release dry spell is ending, with the release of a bunch of new figures. Chances are there'll be something there that catches your fancy.
Sounds good! I've seen a few upcoming releases that interest me. I don't think I'm going to go with the older bodies. I'll stick to the MMS 3rd type figures.

Benio
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 61
MMS owned: 0

Post by Benio » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:22 pm

welcome to BSW all new people :spot:

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:26 am

Welcome folks~!
Hrm, I'd say definitely don't rule out any old-style bodies if you like the looks of the shinki, but the MMS3rd type bodies are definitely much better so I can get on board with your decision there. Looking at my own collection it's mostly newer shinki as well.

HydronPrime
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Grapprap

Post by HydronPrime » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:57 am

Hello all ... Long time no greet... Welcome Welcome ...
Sonja wrote:Welcome folks~!
Hrm, I'd say definitely don't rule out any old-style bodies if you like the looks of the shinki, but the MMS3rd type bodies are definitely much better so I can get on board with your decision there. Looking at my own collection it's mostly newer shinki as well.
I agree with this. old-style bodies are still very useful. I dont have MMS3rd yet so I cannot comment. if there are 1st and 3rd ... what are the qualities of 2nd? ... XD

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:44 pm

I hope this is where newbies post!

hi names Josh , new here , found out about this place when looking for Busou Shinki PSP game help
I actually collected Busou Shinki as of 2006/07 , when Mao Chao , Tsugaru and Waffe Bunny came out
Ever since then I haven't collected,

but starting to pick up again , during that 4 year break , I kind of.. disappeared from the Otaku scene and went into Japanese Host scene

I downloaded the Battle Rondo recently and registered the codes which were dust covered.. figured out the program within an hour

hopefully I can find others here to challenge on PSP cause.. I heard the Battle Rondo have l337 l337 users or so.. from the Chat dow below where I got acquainted with a few other members
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

Osaru Sensei
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Haoling, Fort Bragg
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:12 am

...God, haven't posted in the Forums in ages...

Welcome to BSW, Mikuo! We hope you enjoy your stay! :oneofus:

Yes, welcome. *salute*

Oh, don't be so formal, Bragg... *waves*

Yours Truly,
////オサル センセイ (Osaru Sensei, that is...)
Haoling Fort Bragg Waffedolphin Vespelio Altines Tsugaru Maochao/Tigris
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Welcome all new members.

Benio
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 61

Post by Benio » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:52 pm

HydronPrime wrote: I agree with this. old-style bodies are still very useful. I dont have MMS3rd yet so I cannot comment. if there are 1st and 3rd ... what are the qualities of 2nd? ... XD
MMS 2ND bodies are almost identical to the MMS 1 type bodies. The only difference is their chest parts are not removable. MMS 2 bodies were used for licensed figures like the Skygirl figures or Yoko from Gurren Lagen.

Also welcome to the boards all new members. :nanner:

Armorhide
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge

Post by Armorhide » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:06 pm

Hey, kind new thought i would say hi. If any of you see her--> :eukrante: going for less than $100 usd plz let me know.

HiMe
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Zyrdarya

Post by HiMe » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Hello all, I am new to this site as well as to Shinkis. I found this site as I was searching on Google hoping to learn more about the Shinkis. I only have one opened box Shinki so far and she is Zyrdarya. I am a big fan of girls in armor and anime female fighters so when I saw her on sale for about 15 USD at a local toy store, I scooped her up right away not knowing anything about her. I went back to the toy store not long after and bought every Shinki they have in stock. However, I have not opened the rest and they are still sealed in package. Since then, my goal is to collect every Shinkis that was ever released. :biggrin:

I do have one newbie question about repaints and re-releases. Are they in any way different from the original release? Can you tell that they are repaints or re-releases from their outer packaging? Thanks and nice to meet you all!
Last edited by HiMe on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.