Moderator: Caterwaul

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Eukrante re-issue!!

Post by star » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:01 am

they choose to re-release after all? i ordered the first time! im skipping normal color, i strictly want dengeki version, shed make a lovely playmate for my dengeki ianeira, they could flawlessly swap parts and no one would ever know and i believe skin tone are also the same so even limbs could be swapped! the posibilities are endless!

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:26 am

I really hope that they're still reissuing Eukrante. I really want to get her, even more so since she's coming with extra parts.

And I really wish I could get the reissues of the Eukrante and Ianeira exclusive repaints. *Cries*

higurashi9
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Sharatang

Post by higurashi9 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:53 am

http://www.konamistyle.jp/item/37328

they re-released her
release date: Dec. 22, 2011
price: 3,990 yen

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:50 am

higurashi9 wrote:http://www.konamistyle.jp/item/37328

they re-released her
is the dengeki version also set to be released here? i prefer her due to the colors and i have the original dengeki ianeira so i could do some amazing part swapping with no paint work

arhra
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 38
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines

Post by arhra » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:42 pm

star wrote:
higurashi9 wrote:http://www.konamistyle.jp/item/37328

they re-released her
is the dengeki version also set to be released here? i prefer her due to the colors and i have the original dengeki ianeira so i could do some amazing part swapping with no paint work
I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility, but I wouldn't expect it to be on KonamiStyle. If they do re-release it, I'd imagine it'll still be a Dengeki exclusive.

edit: Oh hey, guess what (also, Ianeira).

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:13 pm

arhra wrote:I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility, but I wouldn't expect it to be on KonamiStyle. If they do re-release it, I'd imagine it'll still be a Dengeki exclusive.

edit: Oh hey, guess what (also, Ianeira).
please dont remind me, im so tempted to get that ianeira again, mainly cause i'd love to make minor paint changes and customize abit with her, she would be my 4th ianeira, and im already thinking about ordering 2 more originals from ebay

Takashi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 10
Favorite MMS/Shinki: ACH

Post by Takashi » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:03 pm

star wrote:please dont remind me, im so tempted to get that ianeira again, mainly cause i'd love to make minor paint changes and customize abit with her, she would be my 4th ianeira, and im already thinking about ordering 2 more originals from ebay
You plan to create underwater army to take on MikuoHatsune's Panzerwaffe? :ach:

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Takashi wrote:You plan to create underwater army to take on MikuoHatsune's Panzerwaffe? :ach:
LOL i supose one could say that (LOL i hadnt even thought of it that way yet LOL), i have plans for custom mms topedo and great white shark, LOL i supose i also have work with my waffe dolphin to do, LOL i think i will get that second dengeki ianeira and the eukrante to join, LOL as for ianeira, i just enjoy the concept of her and her personality

Takashi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 10
Favorite MMS/Shinki: ACH

Post by Takashi » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:30 pm

star wrote:LOL i supose one could say that (LOL i hadnt even thought of it that way yet LOL), i have plans for custom mms topedo and great white shark, LOL i supose i also have work with my waffe dolphin to do, LOL i think i will get that second dengeki ianeira and the eukrante to join
Well if you two joined forces you could easily take over the world))
star wrote: LOL as for ianeira, i just enjoy the concept of her and her personality
To bad i cannot get the idea of the personalities of the shinkis...

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Takashi wrote:
star wrote:LOL i supose one could say that (LOL i hadnt even thought of it that way yet LOL), i have plans for custom mms topedo and great white shark, LOL i supose i also have work with my waffe dolphin to do, LOL i think i will get that second dengeki ianeira and the eukrante to join
Well if you two joined forces you could easily take over the world))
star wrote: LOL as for ianeira, i just enjoy the concept of her and her personality
To bad i cannot get the idea of the personalities of the shinkis...
LOL the world it is then XD, ianeira is sweet and gentle, she says "Oh my" alot if i was told right, she seems very calm, almost as calm as strarf mk2, but ianeira isnt that emotion-less and usually has a smile, LOL i see eukrante as kinda uptight, LOL this is just what i got from the character art, faces, and clips of the 2 fighting