Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

breadface
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: yda

shinki love: strarf + mirage gaea

Post by breadface » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:19 pm

...I'm really forum illiterate, sorry :C anyways, I've been taking [really bad] pictures of my strarf lately. I love her to bits~ I gotta get more! I didn't want her to be eternally lonely, so while I was looking around my model kits, I found ~*him*~...
sorry my photos aren't the best, I didn't think I would post these anywhere [so I didn't clean off my desk :*)]

awww, aren't they cute~

it's hard to tell, but they're supposed to be hugging

I just noticed I didn't do the ~SUPER MOE~ leg kick here :\ ah well

"you messed up your helmet again... *sigh*"

and some more, just for fun!
"*yawn*... what time is it?"

this is just how I had her posed for a long time, before I finally realized she was a toy and I should play with her :cheesygrin:

I had her like this sitting on a shelf that was right infront of my door. whenever people came in, they asked "what is this little girl doing telling me not to come in?" :strarf:

if any of you saw this post on /toy/, it was a michael jackson tribute thread! sakurahime is zombied-out dancing to "thriller", and strarf can't say anything except "...wat"

that's all I have for now, if I posted anything wrong [or if my photos are too big!!] please tell me! :)
I think this is my first time actually posting on a forum in the almost nineteen years I've been alive orz;;;

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Re: shinki love: strarf + mirage gaea

Post by halconfenix » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:38 pm

cool! now that you showed the guts to post something in a real forum for the first time in your entire life then now you can post yourself in the new member introductions thread, we would like to know more about you... and welcome to the cult!

full of weirdoes!!

breadface
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: yda

Post by breadface » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:41 pm

halconfenix wrote:cool! now that you showed the guts to post something in a real forum for the first time in your entire life then now you can post yourself in the new member introductions thread, we would like to know more about you... and welcome to the cult!

full of weirdoes!!
sure thing! :strarf:

Chaos Incarnate
Graphics Guru
Shinkis owned: 12
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Chaos Incarnate » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Nice pics! Tell Strarf she needs to dust off her boyfriend!