Comics Rules

For Manga & Photocomics including Busou Shinki & Other MMS toys.

Moderators: Chaos Incarnate, puppylove

Chaos Incarnate
Graphics Guru
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Comics Rules

Post by Chaos Incarnate » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:10 am

Comics Rules:

1. Keep it clean. I will let some cussing slide, as you or your characters may not have a better way to express themselves, but try to keep it PG-13. This also applies to sexuality. Some contact is allowed, such as holding hands, hugging, or kissing, (I'd even go so far as to allow snuggling, as long as it's in good taste) but if I see toys getting freaky, you will suddenly find your post edited.

2. Keep it small. Don't stretch the screen, this isn't fun for anyone involved, and honestly, it shoots your presentation in the foot as well.

3. Keep it organized. One thread per user. If, by some small chance, you happen to find yourself making two separate sagas, I'll look at it and make a decision, but other than that, odds are your threads will be merged.

4. Keep it on topic. The comic forum is for something like you read in the Sunday newspaper or get from a comic store. It can be photos, CGI, hand-drawn, made with shadow puppets, whatever, but it's got to be a comic. If you have an awesome story, but no pictures for it, or visa-versa, we would love to see them, but they would belong in the Creativity Corner.