MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Re: New Member Introductions

Post by Zero_Unit » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:25 am

Hello, new guy here.

About me:
Got into shinkis few years ago in the game cosmic break. Someone was using a custom skinned character into the form of Arnval (so is his/her ign). I got curious and started digging around the internet.

When I found about the franchise, the toyline where I fell inlove with the original Arnval's design and its Online game. Unfortunately, I wasn't that good with moonrunes and some other obstacles back then so I wasn't able to play it.

When the game was closed down, I was pretty much devastated. And lost some interest to the franchise. That was until last year when I got a PSP with the copy of BSBM:MKII which revived the old flame inside me.

And thats how I got here. I still don't have a shinki but thats gonna change in the near future.

Nice to meet you guys. and I hope we could get along.

Adventwings
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Adventwings » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:15 pm

Hello and welcome to BSW, erobot and Zero-Unit! Glad you could join us here!

Right now, the release date of the new Kotobukiya Busou Shinki is still a speculation, but Arnval is probably due to be up for pre-order sometime later this year. YJA and Mandarake are also two places where you can still get some Shinkis, provided you know enough on how to order overseas.

By the way, Zero_Unit, I don't suppose you're a TTK, are you?
<<Should you fail, try and try again.>>

djonesgamerboy
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 1

Post by djonesgamerboy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:18 am

Hello everyone. My name is Daniel and here's little about myself.

First off, I've been an anime fan for many, many years. I've always been a fan of android girls and fighting robots. Angelic Layer was a mind blowing anime for me. I was like "Micro Fighting action figures? Win!" My first exposure to Shinkis was when the anime came out. I searched the show and found out a bit more about it and learned about the toy line. I've been on and off looking back around the market since, debating here and there looking into getting one. So now, here I am, with this gal on the way to my door. http://www.amazon.com/Konami-Arnval-Tra ... 9%3AKonami

Next I plan on getting http://www.amazon.com/Busou-Shinki-Rapt ... 9%3AKonami

After that I'll look into getting the more expensive sets. Ugh... why do I fall hard into hobbies? lol

Let the obsession for discontinued Robo-gals begin. :oneofus:

Aurea Arleigh
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4

Post by Aurea Arleigh » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:50 pm

djonesgamerboy wrote:Hello everyone. My name is Daniel and here's little about myself.

First off, I've been an anime fan for many, many years. I've always been a fan of android girls and fighting robots. Angelic Layer was a mind blowing anime for me. I was like "Micro Fighting action figures? Win!" My first exposure to Shinkis was when the anime came out. I searched the show and found out a bit more about it and learned about the toy line. I've been on and off looking back around the market since, debating here and there looking into getting one. So now, here I am, with this gal on the way to my door. http://www.amazon.com/Konami-Arnval-Tra ... 9%3AKonami

After that I'll look into getting the more expensive sets. Ugh... why do I fall hard into hobbies? lol

Welcome to the fun side of figure collections! :strarf:

PlasticWaifu
Class B Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Oorbellen

Post by PlasticWaifu » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:09 pm

djonesgamerboy wrote:Hello everyone. My name is Daniel and here's little about myself.

Welcome aboard :oneofus:

yincka
Class C Shinki
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Xiphos

Post by yincka » Thu May 05, 2016 2:47 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Alexis. :schmetterling:
I have known of the existence of shinki for a while but never got around to getting any by the fact that when they came out I was to young to buy them. Now that I'm nearing the end my years in high school, I have manage to get more into it than before.
I hope to continue to grow my collection as time passes.

Please to meet you. :oneofus:
I'm the zombie who lurks in the night seeking shinki parts trough a wasteland of a forgotten past.

barretpd
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Difficult decision

Post by barretpd » Sun May 29, 2016 10:17 pm

Greetings all! I am the new guy (at the time this was typed) Barrett's the name! I have known about shinki for a bit and just recently started collecting them. I am also a gundam fan (WARNING: BY "FAN" THE WRITER IS TRYING TO COVER UP HIS CRIPPLING ADDICTION TO GUNDAMS!) I look forward to being a team player!

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Mon May 30, 2016 12:25 pm

Hello and welcome new BSW members! :oneofus:

Aurea Arleigh
Class A Shinki

Post by Aurea Arleigh » Mon May 30, 2016 5:48 pm

yincka wrote:Hello everyone. My name is Alexis. :schmetterling:
I have known of the existence of shinki for a while but never got around to getting any by the fact that when they came out I was to young to buy them. Now that I'm nearing the end my years in high school, I have manage to get more into it than before.
I hope to continue to grow my collection as time passes.
Please to meet you. :oneofus:
barretpd wrote:Greetings all! I am the new guy (at the time this was typed) Barrett's the name! I have known about shinki for a bit and just recently started collecting them. I am also a gundam fan (WARNING: BY "FAN" THE WRITER IS TRYING TO COVER UP HIS CRIPPLING ADDICTION TO GUNDAMS!) I look forward to being a team player!
Welcome to you both! Hope you find the fun side of figures while you're here!

Fritzel
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Angel: Arnval Mk.2

Post by Fritzel » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:24 pm

Greetings to everyone! I'm Fritzel, that's my username, but I'd prefer not to reveal my name.

I got here because I thought I could settle here for news and sharing of Shinkis. I guess you could say I'm a "part-time hobbyist". I guess you could say I'm a "hardcore" fan of the Universal Century Gundam. Ever since I was a kid, I've been collecting model kits, mostly composed of Gunpla model kits. I also collect other things like McFarlane's Halo figures, LEGO and Mega Bloks' Call of Duty/Halo line. I recently bumped into the title "Busou Shinki" while searching for something else to collect. What got me really into this though was the anime. Though it lacked an actual story, I was caught by the variation of types and the design of how these PVC figures are.

Of course, as someone who watched the anime first before actually getting into the history, I find myself most amazed by the Angel Type Arnval Mk.2. I'm currently saving up to grab my own figure of the Arnval Mk.2. I got here because I thought I could settle here for news and sharing of Shinkis.

Anyway, sorry for the long introduction. I hope to get along with the many people here!
Vergiss die wahrheit nicht.