Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

MrHolister
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vitulus

Re: Mystika's shinkis

Post by MrHolister » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:22 am

Zenislez wrote:Congrats on your new shinki.

And a mary celes lemuria is coming? Sounds like trouble for your strarf.

Just for your information (that you probably now but eh) default maryceles is kinda....psycho. She also heavily armored and Extremely stubborn and relentless. If your Maryceles ends up on the more bloodier side, prepare for a huge ruckus.

At least my maryceles ends up perverted psycho who prefer to do a lot of.....silly things, rather than blood thirsty murderer. }:>
Yeah.. I think her collection is gonna get a LOT more interesting regardless. I'm worried about her over bearing Strarf doing something drastic to regain control...

And I've seen a lot of Mary's with both the penchant for perverted silliness AND bloodsport. The two being not mutually exclusive to them..
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119

mystika
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Pomock

Post by mystika » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:19 pm

Zenislez wrote:Congrats on your new shinki.

And a mary celes lemuria is coming? Sounds like trouble for your strarf.

Just for your information (that you probably now but eh) default maryceles is kinda....psycho. She also heavily armored and Extremely stubborn and relentless. If your Maryceles ends up on the more bloodier side, prepare for a huge ruckus.

At least my maryceles ends up perverted psycho who prefer to do a lot of.....silly things, rather than blood thirsty murderer. }:>
thank you, thanks for the warning, mary celes sounds like they have a hard to handle personality :eek:
TRANS+CRAZY wrote:Congrats on getting Fort Bragg Dusk and finding a reasonably-priced Mary!
thank you
MrHolister wrote:Yeah.. I think her collection is gonna get a LOT more interesting regardless. I'm worried about her over bearing Strarf doing something drastic to regain control...

And I've seen a lot of Mary's with both the penchant for perverted silliness AND bloodsport. The two being not mutually exclusive to them..
yeah, i also think shiina could be dangerous when mary arrive. maybe i should open her when shiina is not around, regarding shiina she got an scar on her body paint :sad: maybe i could try to fix it when i have moved, mix some paints that is safe to use on the body and seal it. i have a little experience in painting miniatures.

i also need to find a body to this mizuki head, she look quite good on dusk body i think. :)

Kurihara
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 27
MMS owned: 7
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge, Maochao

Post by Kurihara » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:50 pm

IMO, she will look great on any black body. I mean entirely black. As a mystic lady in a mask. XDD

MrHolister
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vitulus

Post by MrHolister » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:23 pm

That head does look pretty good on Dusk's body, too bad they aren't exactly cheap spares..lol.
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119

Adventwings
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Adventwings » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:41 am

mystika wrote: thank you :D i did not know that, do you also know what her sister zelnograad berig is named after, i tried seaching but could not find anything.
Yes i also hope i can keep my roof, i am soon moving to a new apartment. it would be a disaster if they ruin it
Zelnogrard (and by extension, Zel Berig) is supposedly named after the Soviet/Russian city of Zelenograd. It is, more or less, the Russian Silicon Valley, as it is the center of electronics and computer industry. It is also the name of a Russian nuclear submarine, though it has now been retired in 2010.

Oh, a suggestion: Find Mary a pet and she'll most likely calm down a bit. At least that's what I can see with some of the others who own a Mary. I don't have a Mary, but I do own a Fort Bragg Dusk.
<<Should you fail, try and try again.>>

mystika
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Pomock

Post by mystika » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:22 pm

Kurihara wrote:IMO, she will look great on any black body. I mean entirely black. As a mystic lady in a mask. XDD
yes i also think she will look good on black, through i think the black bodys on mandarake is a little expensive
MrHolister wrote:That head does look pretty good on Dusk's body, too bad they aren't exactly cheap spares..lol.
lol yes it would be a expensive spare XD
Adventwings wrote:Zelnogrard (and by extension, Zel Berig) is supposedly named after the Soviet/Russian city of Zelenograd. It is, more or less, the Russian Silicon Valley, as it is the center of electronics and computer industry. It is also the name of a Russian nuclear submarine, though it has now been retired in 2010.

Oh, a suggestion: Find Mary a pet and she'll most likely calm down a bit. At least that's what I can see with some of the others who own a Mary. I don't have a Mary, but I do own a Fort Bragg Dusk.
cool ;) and yes i should find Mary a pet

i got her today, i almost cant belive that she is mine. XD

She is so cute, have not shown any psycho tendencies yet :) Tess is keeping an eye on her

infinitygundam103
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval mk2 Tempesta

Post by infinitygundam103 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Maybe she's just tired from traveling...
just me stealing your shadow...
and whatever else a camera can take.

Adventwings
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Adventwings » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:49 am

A sleepy Mary is fine, too. D'aww, she looks so harmless~

//in before Psycho Mary mode activates.

Congratulations on your new arrival, mystika!
<<Should you fail, try and try again.>>

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:12 am

D'aaaw, so cute!

So hope she doesn't turn into a psycho! And I agree, getting her a pet -- or more than one pet -- should help curb that tendency. My Maryceles has pet octopi (four of them), plus she's made some friends, so she's definitely not the psycho everyone claims she is.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:22 am

Congrats on your new Maryceles.

And judging from the other post, yeah, it looks like Maryceles type when have a pet or someone close from the beginning, she won't have that much psycho tendencies (though she will still have that from time to time).

Yuki (My Maryceles) form a......kinda strange skinship (if you can call lusting and molesting with much lighter tone that is) with Imca (My Baby Razz) right from the beginning. Maybe because I open them together at the same time so she immediately attached to Imca.

Imca is not amused though :rolleyes:
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"