Talk about other toys we collect.
GundamShinki
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Re: Yamato & Cerberus Project Neuromancer

Post by GundamShinki » Tue May 07, 2013 10:35 am

Shiaoran wrote:I didn't know they sold prototypes, but I bet they weren't the final product at all.
They were completed figures with same or similar packaging as the re-release. However the originals were plagued with cracking upper arm and wrists. The torso also had some issues but I assume they revised the figure kind of like GSC did with the re-release armored saber and rider....those 2 among many of the 2008-2009 figmas had notorious broken shoulder joints, some chest joints and thighs at the lower torso T.T Needless to say I was happy to miss the first release, the 2 heart 2 figure I doubt anyone buys as seems most stores have her in stock.
I think for price of release revoltech set Yoko may be better route that way? 4 revoltech figures <1 yoko and 4 mechs> around $90 + shipping...although frauleins have limited posing.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... agecnt%3D1

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Tue May 07, 2013 11:48 am

I have Revo Yoko, and you can't really compare her with the Neuro. They're both good in their own way, and both bad in some ways too.
The Neuro does look more like Yoko though.

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Tue May 07, 2013 9:16 pm

If we'll start talking about other figures, you can compare Neuromancer Yoko with Revoltech Fraulein Yoko & MMS Yoko. My point is? MMS Yoko is a reasonable priced figure with pretty good articulations.
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

GundamShinki
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by GundamShinki » Wed May 08, 2013 5:24 am

Only problem I had with 2 MMS Yoko was her pvc chest had issues with hardening and cracking which 1 I received used and the other had same issue but was new when I purchased. She probably had the best posing compared to the other 2 putting Neuromancer 2nd and Fraulein in last

I do like each companies attempts at her and I guess at this point the best buy for comparing prices of the poseable figures of her would be Neuromancer since prices are pretty much near the $60-$100 range. I'm just hoping there are other Neuromancer Yoko owners out there that can say they have no floppy necks/shoulders.....which more then likely won't happen without people using the clear nail polish or super glue tricks. Think at this point though these 3 versions of her company wise is all we will be getting in the action figure department.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Wed May 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Storm Wing wrote:If we'll start talking about other figures, you can compare Neuromancer Yoko with Revoltech Fraulein Yoko & MMS Yoko. My point is? MMS Yoko is a reasonable priced figure with pretty good articulations.
You don't compare good figures to a MMS XD

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Wed May 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Shiaoran wrote:
Storm Wing wrote:If we'll start talking about other figures, you can compare Neuromancer Yoko with Revoltech Fraulein Yoko & MMS Yoko. My point is? MMS Yoko is a reasonable priced figure with pretty good articulations.
You don't compare good figures to a MMS XD
But MMS Yoko is awesome :P
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!