Plamoo's Stop Animation Shorts - Discussion

For discussion of the Busou Shinki anime shorts and unofficial animation such as Plamoo's stop motion movies.

Moderator: Caterwaul

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Re: Plamoo's Stop Animation Shorts - Discussion

Post by halconfenix » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:06 pm

there's a new one on plamoo's youtube page... but since he went the nsfw route.....

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:13 am

I'm 12 and what was that? :P

shizen22
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge

Post by shizen22 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:58 pm

I just watched the latest one...interesting use of Sanya's missile trails... ^^;

While it's not the first time this guy went the ecchi route, this is by far the worst yet. It'll be interesting to see how long his current account lasts before it gets closed down. :tsugaru:

MrHolister
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vitulus

Post by MrHolister » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:06 pm

shizen22 wrote:I just watched the latest one...interesting use of Sanya's missile trails... ^^;

While it's not the first time this guy went the ecchi route, this is by far the worst yet. It'll be interesting to see how long his current account lasts before it gets closed down. :tsugaru:

Yeah... I found this one pretty disturbing. He went from epic gundam fights and shinki antics, to Woody and others...ahem.. I better not say I suppose. My son ALMOST watched that one too. That would have been an interesting conversation... :eek:

But the alt paint Valona at the start was pretty cool.. :D
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119

Shikaze
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Shikaze » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Heh, you must have not followed him back in the day. For exemple, his Guy has ALWAYS been a pervert. Woody and Layton are more recent, but cut of the same cloth.
Believe me, he's done one or two videos, that have unfortunately been wiped, that were MUCH worse.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:22 pm

People have to realise that while some stuff are high taboo in the west, in Japan it's adult humor at it's best. It may be disgusting, but it stays in the disturbingly funny realm if you're used to this kind of humor.

MrHollister, serve your son a full plate of Dragon Ball (original series), he's sure to become a better and funnier person :thumbsup:
And if/once he's old enough to know what to repeat and what only to laugh about, some Shin-chan too (advanced bathroom humor but no ecchi humor). Also South Park if you aren't conservative.
For stage 3 there are truckloads of romantic comedies both in anime and western movies/series, though newer ones have only ecchi humor it seems.
That's the recipe for a healthy and funny geek XD (and children these days have no encouragement to be any of that, they're born learning "P. The letter P. P is for PARTY HARD!")

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:23 am

Shiaoran wrote:People have to realise that while some stuff are high taboo in the west, in Japan it's adult humor at it's best. It may be disgusting, but it stays in the disturbingly funny realm if you're used to this kind of humor.

MrHollister, serve your son a full plate of Dragon Ball (original series), he's sure to become a better and funnier person :thumbsup:
And if/once he's old enough to know what to repeat and what only to laugh about, some Shin-chan too (advanced bathroom humor but no ecchi humor). Also South Park if you aren't conservative.
For stage 3 there are truckloads of romantic comedies both in anime and western movies/series, though newer ones have only ecchi humor it seems.
That's the recipe for a healthy and funny geek XD (and children these days have no encouragement to be any of that, they're born learning "P. The letter P. P is for PARTY HARD!")
He's seen some Dragon Ball, I like the original the best myself anyways, Shin-chan is still over his head on the "bad" stuff...he just laughs at the butt images... He won't be watching Southpark anytime soon as even though it's funny, it's too much on the bad language side for me..

On the Plamoo thing, I've seen most of his other stuff... and his Guy being an ultra perv is hilarious... it was the "semen geysers" that made this one weird... Toy humping motion is one thing... actual toy money shots are another...lol.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:05 am

That's good parenting XD

I agree, the goo was a bit too much.

shizen22
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge

Post by shizen22 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:14 am

Yup, the actual portrayal of the sticky white stuff really makes the difference here compared to past stunts where it's only suggestive at best. Nothing wrong with a little perv but there's always a grey line to watch out for.

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:18 am

shizen22 wrote: Nothing wrong with a little perv but there's always a grey line to watch out for.

In this case a bunch of sticky white lines... :*) ... Oh man that was terrible.. :rolleyes: