battle masters psp game.... english?

For help & discussion of Battle Masters.
DurpyDoll
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf MK2 full arms

battle masters psp game.... english?

Post by DurpyDoll » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:19 pm

I want to play this game... :vitulus: I don't know japanese however... Is there an english patch for this game?
All my girls. :)

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Re: battle masters psp game.... english?

Post by Xehn » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:20 pm

it's actually not a difficult game to play without understanding the language. If you happened to get stuck there's bound to be someone that can help you out getting back on track.

Raiski
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda Stradale

Post by Raiski » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 am

I can't read japanese either, and I'm alredy near to clearing the game. Trial and error gets you by easily. ;)

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Unfortunately, I'm one of those types that NEED to know what the girls are saying to me in their story scenes, so I'm kinda out of the loop on this one.

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:59 am

I was in the process of making a translation FAQ, but it's currently on hold because of real life complications and Gundam Extreme Versus.

When I find time, I'll probably make a few info appendices here for the basic stuff, like individual shinki story synopses (in-game & DLC) and nonsuch.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:58 am

I remember back then that your faq in Gamefaqs really help me when I start playing Battle Masters the first time, really help me for control and some requirement for getting some shinki. Then suddenly it went missing. IIRC, you said back then that you take it down yourself to make it better.

I really hope you can finish it OshareKeiji.

For DurpyDoll, you maybe want to check this mini faq first

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/990868-b ... s/55716579

This one come from Busou Shinki Battle Masters board, but it should help you get a grasp even in Battle Masters Mk II. The only difference in control is, taunting is done by select button.

Kudos to OshareKeiji for making the mini faq. He is like a guru for Battle Masters :thumbsup: .
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:25 am

lol, you dug up that old thread?

That thing was a rush translation job made while I was doing initial research on the Busou Shinki figure line. Names and stuff were a bit off.

I still have the base draft of the FAQ from the first game, but it's been in shambles since I last touched it, so I couldn't really commit to an actual finish date.

If I can pull myself out of EXVS for long enough, I might be able to whip up a similar bare-bones basics guide for mk2.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:56 am

Don't forget. Compared to most people in here, my knowlede about shinki is still minimal. I know shinki only four months. And I do regret a bit that I missed battle rondo and have a lot of handicap of even owning a shinki. So I do a lot of research about shinki and battle masters everywhere.

And even though you said it is a rushed one and have some spelling error, it is still very helpful. If not because of this, I maybe still scratching my head how on earth the AI can do all those fancy moves and not to mention about RA or special RA.

So, thanks
Hey, 100th post OshareKeiji. Congrats. :thumbsup:
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

DurpyDoll
Class B Shinki

Post by DurpyDoll » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:50 pm

OshareKeiji wrote:lol, you dug up that old thread?

That thing was a rush translation job made while I was doing initial research on the Busou Shinki figure line. Names and stuff were a bit off.

I still have the base draft of the FAQ from the first game, but it's been in shambles since I last touched it, so I couldn't really commit to an actual finish date.

If I can pull myself out of EXVS for long enough, I might be able to whip up a similar bare-bones basics guide for mk2.
You should do that, it would be swell. <:) I've loved busou shinki for a long time now. It'd be greatly appreciated.

DurpyDoll
Class B Shinki

Post by DurpyDoll » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Raiski wrote:I can't read japanese either, and I'm alredy near to clearing the game. Trial and error gets you by easily. ;)
I love the designs and everything on the graphics. Not a huge fan of the psp though... Do you think a game like this will come on a PS3?