Moderator: Caterwaul

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Re: Fubuki and Mizuki remakes

Post by blade_anime » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:31 pm

I think I'll get Fubuki but she's sold out at Amiami, am I out of luck or will they be restocking? If so, how long will that take?

Chilmark
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0

Post by Chilmark » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:54 pm

shizumanagi wrote:Both are at NY atm, so I'll either get them today if USPS actually bother to walk up to my door...
I know that feeling. The postal carriers in my area don't even take packages off the truck :/
Chalkred wrote: the "twin blades" connect into scissors/shears, which you didnt mention. i was very surprised by this weapon.
Awesome! I was starting to feel a little regret over having not gotten Fubuki instead until you posted this.

I'm thinking of making Mizuki some arrows to go with her bow, maybe out of red acrylic rod so they look like some kind of energy beam...

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:23 pm

blade_anime wrote:I think I'll get Fubuki but she's sold out at Amiami, am I out of luck or will they be restocking? If so, how long will that take?
Bit of a crap shoot there. Sometimes they're able to get a restock, other times not.

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:22 pm

blade_anime wrote:I think I'll get Fubuki but she's sold out at Amiami, am I out of luck or will they be restocking? If so, how long will that take?
Orrrr rather than waiting for one store, get her from somewhere that has her. http://www.hlj.com/product/KNM15983

monoman
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by monoman » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Just received both today. Mizuki is a great design ... love it.

Fubuki was good ... but I must say I am disappointed in Konami for assembling the feet wrong. They screwed in the pin that the foot attaches to backwards on one side. I dont have micro-screwdrivers so Im not sure what to do. Luckily I pretty much only use the boots, so no problem for me... I am generally satisfied. Its just that we pay good $ for these ... know what I mean ?

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:13 pm

tiny QC goofs like that sometimes pop up, no matter what the line. Try contacting whoever you bought her through, maybe they can get a not-goofed part for you?

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:29 pm

They might send you another figure for free if you're very lucky. HLJ sent me a second Tokugawa Ieyasu Revoltech because mine was missing the piece for his hood while he has it down.
But, that figure was already on clearance for about $5.00 (which is weird because it's a really good revoltech. It just wasn't popular I suppose), and this issue is kind of different, so don't get your hopes up.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:46 pm

well, I have an Ianeira that came with missing stand parts from angolz and they never re-contacted me about what to do, so it all depends on the seller, there may not be anything they can do, if you can fix it on your own, i suggest trying, even if it means buying the screwdriver, or replace it with a part from an mms naked