Moderator: Caterwaul

Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Re: Fubuki and Mizuki remakes

Post by Chalkred » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Caterwaul wrote: Be careful linking to 2chan(or any chans). They can post ANYTHING without warning, and anything posted usually scrolls off within a day or so anyways.

You're better off rehosting anything you want to show off.
i see. i apologise.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:29 pm

well, now i want fubuki LOL yo does such a good job, i cant wait for his mizuki reveiw! he's very convincing on making me want things LOL

arhra
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 38
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines

Post by arhra » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:16 pm

The Mizuki review is up.

The pair of them look pretty awesome together:

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Post by ArcticKitsune » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:35 am

Damn, those reviews put my past reviews to shame :( So beautiful.

Nya~

Loving those images the most. Mizuki's ears look like a bunny yet she has been tagged as a fox...hmm...

Raiski
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda Stradale

Post by Raiski » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:18 am

Looking at all those reviews just makes the wait even harder, I just want to play with mine already aaaaargh! :headboom:
ArcticKitsune wrote:Mizuki's ears look like a bunny yet she has been tagged as a fox...hmm...
Where has she been identified as a fox? I agree that her ears look bunny-like to me more than a fox...

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:46 pm

Fox is the intention. Original Mizuki was a fox (like Fubuki). Asuka and Mizuki are far from the only place I've seen fox ears done so tall and skinny, however Mizuki's are... ...not pointy enough. Not sure why the mold is so blunt on those.

star
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:19 pm

they both look great, i like fubuki's new ears, although i don't know if I'd call them bunny ears, some foxes really do have pointy large ears, example: Image isn't it cute? and does anyone know if those things attached to mizuki's arms are supposed to be throughing stars? and mizuki makes fubuki look like am mms small LOL and what does the kk on their' backs stand for?

rantinan
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 100
MMS owned: 17
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Every Straf

Post by rantinan » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:04 am

Given the first pair were officially "konami" as opposed to frontline or magic market or whatever, perhaps its konami?

Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Post by Chalkred » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:37 am

"GroupK2" corporation.

?
babelfish translated
"The best-selling model for the enrollment person of GroupK2"..."With the setting that the FRONTLINE corporation is cooperative to development extensively,
The model for the game is the first appearing [hubuki] where Shimada [humikane]It did again to design anew, but it is this"..."two type.."

pre-observations;
its not like shimada's designs to botch paint apps or sculpt. (mainly on hair-headset/ears and horns) (just now i was appreciating how perfect and sharp my ziel's hair was.)
(rooting for a luckdraw m'self, ive seen paint blunders on face design,even.)
Fubuki does seem to have more than Mizuki in either terms or gear or expression. I could see mizuki having the mask as an outer piece(soft or hairpiece+), and keep a dif expression-(seems like mouth closed vs subtle mouth dig. which i love. but id still enjoy an eye change. like. narrowed.)
fubuki's blush is also a hint too too subtle.we can barely say they have mouths when shut-(can see its a dif mouth only if i really really try.)here again an eye change would be welcome i suppose.

also.Very jealous of all of you who can afford all, and both at given time. even multiples.
in special since i know ill never "get the other later".

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:28 pm

Yeah, original Fubuki and Mizuki were Group K2 productions. (Which was a cute way of refering to the fact they were designed in house at Konami itself)
ArcticKitsune wrote:Damn, those reviews put my past reviews to shame :( So beautiful.
Yo's really REALLY good at taking photos that gives his subjects personality, yes. It's why he's usually my first choice when I'm trying to show off one of the Shinkis to someone.
star wrote:and does anyone know if those things attached to mizuki's arms are supposed to be throughing stars?
They're a form of kunai from their name, although I have no idea how she's supposed to throw those things. I figure they're weighted toward the 'blunt' end and the wins are for slicing.