Talk about other toys we collect.
Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

My Little Pony

Post by Lock Cade » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:06 pm

I didn't see a thread for the My Little Pony toys, so I figured I would start a thread for them.

I grew up having My Little Ponies, I believe they're all from the G1 line but I'm not 100% certain. I pretty much lost all interest in them... until this year, when I saw the designs for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and saw the toys from the show in stores, and fell in love with them. Now, I'm collecting My Little Ponies alongside Transformers and Busou Shinki (and a few other toys).

Allow me to show you the pics of the Ponies I have of my new My Little Pony collection:

The mane six -- Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, and Fluttershy.

Cherilee and Lily Blossom.

Dewdrop Dazzle, Lulu Luck, Cupcake and Blossomforth.

And of course, this TRU exclusive 12-pack of tiny molded Ponies that I bought that my Shinki fell in love with:

I also have a Basic Princess Luna that came from a Target exclusive set with Princess Celestia, and a Basic Starbeam Twinkle that came from yet another Target exclusive set with a Shine Bright Twilight Sparkle, but I have yet to get pictures taken of them.

So... feel free to use this thread to post your own MLP pics, share MLP news, anything MLP related. I'm interested to see who else on BSW are into My Little Pony. :schmetterling:

oOnyaOo
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 14
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling and Partio

Re: My Little Pony

Post by oOnyaOo » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Heee! What a nice collection! While I'm not a fan of the new toyline you have such an impressive collection so far! The little figures (the ones from your last shot) are really growing on me though.

I simply adore the new show, it has really breathed life into the girls cartoon genre, the pony fandom and breaks quite a few stereotypes as well. It's brilliant in that way! =D
When I was much younger I collected G1 and G2 ponies and while I was a complete and utter tomboy MLPs were the only girly thing I liked. XD I then collected G3s for a while not so long ago but the whole pony thing sort of died away for me... till FiM. XD

I love that Partio's all *HUUUGSFLUTTERSHY!*
Avalon Jane
| My Flickr | My Tumblr | My Facebook |
Keep Moving Forward

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki

Post by Lock Cade » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Thanks! :schmetterling:

I've only seen a couple episodes from the first season of MLP: FiM, but for sure I fell in love with the series. I barely remember the original MLP show (and the movie), but for sure the new FiM show is more appealing to watch.

Partio loves Fluttershy. Of course, Fluttershy is tied with Rainbow Dash as my #1 fave Pony.

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:30 pm

So now we have to discuss...which Shinki goes best with which pony?

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki

Post by Lock Cade » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Caterwaul wrote:So now we have to discuss...which Shinki goes best with which pony?
LOL, we can discuss anything Pony related in here. :strarf:

As for which Shinki goes best with which pony, for sure Partio goes well with Fluttershy.

Shikaze
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Shikaze » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:23 am

I have this weird image of Proxy and Applejack getting in a contest...

And of course, Dr Whooves goes with TimeLord Arnval from Purdue's comic :strarf:

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki

Post by Lock Cade » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:14 am

Shikaze wrote:I have this weird image of Proxy and Applejack getting in a contest...

And of course, Dr Whooves goes with TimeLord Arnval from Purdue's comic :strarf:
LOL!

OMG, they totally need to come out with a Dr Whooves toy now! I'd so love to see him appear in Purdue's Time Shinki... or heck, just see him with a Doctor Who figure and a TARDIS.

DasaMan
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Proxima

Post by DasaMan » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:05 am

Best Shinki for having an MLP pet is no doubt: Proxima.

Damn I really want to complete that McD MLPFIM set, but the price is ridiculous now...

Adventwings
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Adventwings » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:01 am

Ponies!!! :schmetterling:

...Well, I only have McDonald's Cheerilee. The closest McD I can find is way across the city.

Rainbowdash would probably challenge Raptias to a race across the sky. In 10 seconds flat!
<<Should you fail, try and try again.>>

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki

Post by Lock Cade » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Adventwings wrote:Rainbowdash would probably challenge Raptias to a race across the sky. In 10 seconds flat!

OMG, that would be awesome to see!