Moderator: Caterwaul

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Eukrante re-issue!!

Post by star » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:42 pm

Xehn wrote:...what does amiami have to do with preordering a konamistyle exclusive reissue?
LOL oops, i meant yokota but i was brousing amiami at the time in the background and it messed up my thoughts LOL

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Tokyo Hunter will be selling it for 5,500 yen apparently. That's pretty good. But it doesn't look like you can preorder it from them, although I suppose you could request that.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:14 pm

blade_anime wrote:Tokyo Hunter will be selling it for 5,500 yen apparently. That's pretty good. But it doesn't look like you can preorder it from them, although I suppose you could request that.
may we have a link?

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:54 pm

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:44 pm

so i just went through this entire thread and i only skimmed it because i dont have that much time but when is her release date again? also i remembered the almost not remake of her, which made me sad and then they did re-make her afterall and now im happy but i just cant seem to remember her release date or find it, yes i skimmed the entire topic here so i caught about half of what all was said but i did try so help would be much apreciated :)

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Just got the word from SMJ that my Eukrantes are in. Having them shipped to work so I don't miss them in the chaos of moving. =)

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Mine arrived, but I almost overlooked the bonus parts! They got stuck to the plastic packing material so they nearly got thrown out since they were so small. I'm glad I checked again.

Klinkin
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Eukrante

Post by Klinkin » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:02 am

I just received Eukrante in the mail today. I'm very pleased with the set; I feel the various online reviews do not do true justice as to just how versatile Eukrante is. I've spent plenty of time discovering various parts that I never knew came off and can be put elsewhere. My only complaint is that, while she did come with the extra parts that the Dengkei version came with, they seem rather lacking compared to all the extra gear more recent Dengkei repaints come with. Still a very solid set, though, and well worth the wait.

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:43 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by "more recent Dengeki repaints".

Klinkin
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Eukrante

Post by Klinkin » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems that the repaints are mostly, if not all, Dengeki exclusives, and looking at the recent ones (those of Waves 14 and 15 come to mind), they seem to have a lot more extra parts; Mary Celes got a large gunblade, and Proxima a lance, for example, while it looks like Raptias is getting a new set of wings and a pair of missiles or fuel tanks. Compared to those, the four small parts that came with the Eukrante re-release seem a little underwhelming. Not that I'm complaining; Eukrante's worth it even without any extras, and I should be happy for any bonus parts.