Talk about whatever you want!
ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Busou Shinki for PS3?

Post by ArcticKitsune » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:45 am

Ya, sorry if I kinda scared you there for a moment but I was wondering about something.

I bet a few of you venture over the the Japanese PSN on the PS3 area, and probably into home. How many of you would find it interesting if Konami did open up and add an enhanced port that could probably work with a Home space? Interested? Anybody here active enough, vocal, or have a Japanese buddy that wants to petition, suggestion, or ask Konami to do a PS3 port of Battle Rondo or Battle masters? If not somethign as semi-complex as that, then maybe just a simple Busou PSN Space?

If anybody does push Konami into creating a PS3 version, and if Konami does accept I might have a second PS3 by that time :P.

Well, with me mentioning it I probably might of just jinxed it's existence. Either way, I just wanted to see where you stand. If you do say no, can you say why you don't support this? ^_^
Last edited by ArcticKitsune on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Re: Busou Shinki for PS3?

Post by persocomsan » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:49 am

I'd support it, Battle Masters and Battle Rondo are both quite fun to play, I still enjoy them regularly, and though I don't own a PS3 right now, it would give me reason to go out and get one. I have enough love for my girls, that seeing them anywhere new would be a great pleasure.

cyclenut
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Blueline Plastica

Post by cyclenut » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:00 pm

I would be all for it.

Unfortunately, rarely do you see a psp title ported to a ps3 (I can't think of any at the top of my head). It's usually the other way around (i.e. Valkyria Chronicles). I own two psp's and two ps3's so honestly, I am just grateful that they are continuing to create titles for the handheld.

It would be neat to have it a Home feature, though I haven't used Home since I bought my ps3 at launch date. It would definitely give me a reason to use the feature. :eek:

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:00 pm

I would support a PS3 Battle Masters-esque game....supposing it had an "english" mode (For the text boxes and the menus; the voices can stay Japanese).

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:52 am

yeah my PSN account is a Japanese one and I do buy alot of the PSN 3000Y and 5000Y Cards

MAJORITY of it goes towards PSN Home Japanese network clothing and extra avatar items , 2nd would be Battle Masters stuff and 3rd would be Miku Hatsunes Project Diva stuff

so I would like some form of Busou Shinki on PS3 , if it is PS Home , that would be awesome! a PS3 game would be better!
however Japan being Japan , PSP is more dominant than the PS3
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

Epicusername
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 6

Post by Epicusername » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:55 pm

It'd be an instant buy from me! Plus, if they have the PC portion, and the PSP game, and an anime, and a lot of other merchandise, why not throw in a PS3 port of the game? They could do a whole "Ultimate shinki master edition" and throw in the anime on Blu Ray, and Arnval and Strarf Mk2 or something.

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:20 am

Epicusername wrote:It'd be an instant buy from me! Plus, if they have the PC portion, and the PSP game, and an anime, and a lot of other merchandise, why not throw in a PS3 port of the game? They could do a whole "Ultimate shinki master edition" and throw in the anime on Blu Ray, and Arnval and Strarf Mk2 or something.
Wait a sec... Anime?? a BUSOU SHINKI anime?? O_O;

I think you're mistaking it with Infinite Stratos... ^^;;
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:22 am

Storm Wing wrote: Wait a sec... Anime?? a BUSOU SHINKI anime?? O_O;

I think you're mistaking it with Infinite Stratos... ^^;;

http://busoushinkiworld.com/viewforum.php?f=39