Takashi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 10
Favorite MMS/Shinki: ACH

Re: Eukrante re-issue!!

Post by Takashi » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:36 pm

star wrote:
Takashi wrote:
star wrote:LOL i supose one could say that (LOL i hadnt even thought of it that way yet LOL), i have plans for custom mms topedo and great white shark, LOL i supose i also have work with my waffe dolphin to do, LOL i think i will get that second dengeki ianeira and the eukrante to join
Well if you two joined forces you could easily take over the world))
star wrote: LOL as for ianeira, i just enjoy the concept of her and her personality
To bad i cannot get the idea of the personalities of the shinkis...
LOL the world it is then XD, ianeira is sweet and gentle, she says "Oh my" alot if i was told right, she seems very calm, almost as calm as strarf mk2, but ianeira isnt that emotion-less and usually has a smile, LOL i see eukrante as kinda uptight, LOL this is just what i got from the character art, faces, and clips of the 2 fighting
Oh I got it, she's like Otohime Mutsumi from Love Hina.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Takashi wrote:Oh I got it, she's like Otohime Mutsumi from Love Hina.
I think Ianeira seems to have that kind of personality too, but minus the clumsiness and stupidity XD
She seems to be the "gentle goddess" type.
When you've watched enough anime and read enough manga, it's easy to perceive a japanese cartoon's personality just by looking at their face.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:56 am

Shiaoran wrote:
I think Ianeira seems to have that kind of personality too, but minus the clumsiness and stupidity XD
When you've watched enough anime and read enough manga, it's easy to perceive a japanese cartoon's personality just by looking at their face.
but im kinda confused with eukrante, her 3rd face through me off, and the game trailer shows her as happy and kinda funny but she has and angery face, a defalt not so happy face, and now a sudle smile and calm looking eyes, i cant just cant put it together

higurashi9
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Sharatang

Post by higurashi9 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:29 am

star wrote:
Shiaoran wrote:
but im kinda confused with eukrante, her 3rd face through me off, and the game trailer shows her as happy and kinda funny but she has and angery face, a defalt not so happy face, and now a sudle smile and calm looking eyes, i cant just cant put it together
Tsundere :D

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:36 pm

higurashi9 wrote:Tsundere :D
she sounds so cute! LOL and strangely similar to myself in real life(at least if wikipedia was right) i cant wait for her to come out! but i have one small complaint, the art shows that the piece in her boot that links the foot to the heal is black, but the actual figure pics show it as white, but atleast her arms are the right color in battle masters mk2, and also, ianeira's art shows her full lower arm as that cream color but its only below the elbow, i notice these kinds of things and they bother me :fubuki: :schmetterling:

Polenicus
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 23
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Polenicus » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:50 pm

I already own a first-run Eukrante, but I'm sorely tempted by this.

I CAN say if you don't have her already? Jump on this. Either original or the recolor, but Eukrante is one of the best designed and most visually striking Shinkis ever made, even today.

As for personality... I have to agree. Tsundere to a 't'.

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Naw, Eukrante isn't tsundere. Her personality isn't nearly firey enough. She's far too cool-headed. She's rather like Saber from Fate/Stay Night.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:51 am

Xehn wrote:Naw, Eukrante isn't tsundere. Her personality isn't nearly firey enough. She's far too cool-headed. She's rather like Saber from Fate/Stay Night.
hmm, but she is slightly tempered toward new people she is unsure of right? thats what i thought tsundere ment from wikipedia's description, so not really firey but just actively shy right?

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:40 pm

She's got some Tsundere in her for sure. Not full-blown Haruhi tsundere, but it's there. =)
Ouch though, $144 for two (boyfriend just lost his job but we both REALLY WANT Eukrante). ;.;
It's worth it.

Armorhide
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge

Post by Armorhide » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:22 pm

:eukrante: :eukrante: :eukrante: :eukrante: =D this is one i've been tring to get a hold of. yay for re issuses