Wave 11 - Altrene + Altine (April Re-release!)

Upcoming releases, past releases, news related to Busou Shinki & MMS

Moderator: Caterwaul

shizen22
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge

Re: Wave 11 - Altrene + Altine (April Re-release!)

Post by shizen22 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:38 am

PortlandToyFreak wrote:A while back Yokatta told me that the re-release will not have the helmet!? Anyone able to confirm or deny this?
Depends on what helmet you're talking about. The girls originally came with each other's helmet as well as their own helmet as an early-order bonus. However this issue will only have the default helmet. Hopefully that answers your question.

Benio
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 61
MMS owned: 0

Post by Benio » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:34 am

PortlandToyFreak wrote:A while back Yokatta told me that the re-release will not have the helmet!? Anyone able to confirm or deny this?

Also, they say the product SHOULD be in this month as of yesterday, but they dont have them just yet.... fingers crossed that the helmets are included still and that the girls get there SOON (dammit!)

Shinki LUV! :strarf:
When these two were released, a pre-order bonus for Altlene was Altine's helmet (the one that covers her face) but in white. Since Altine is going to come with her own, black helmet Konami isn't issuing a white one as a bonus. So no worries; she should be complete. Also according to Konami's website Altine is scheduled to be released on the 28th of July.

The_Hermit
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Mary Celes

Post by The_Hermit » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:48 am

Just go a message that she's ready to be shipped out! I think I'm going to ship her together with something that comes out next month though.

OHWceta
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Masurao

Post by OHWceta » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:33 am

The Pre-Orders are finally coming in! :headbang:

After All this time I'm finally getting an Altines! And Now the posting begins for bragging of who recieves theirs in the mail first.
Like to RP? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome. If we don't have something you like feel free to add it.

http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

rantinan
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 100
MMS owned: 17
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Every Straf

Post by rantinan » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:24 am

http://www.konamistyle.jp/item/63610
Everyones favorite white valk just showed up on konami style...

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Benio wrote:

Also, they say the product SHOULD be in this month as of yesterday, but they dont have them just yet.... fingers crossed that the helmets are included still and that the girls get there SOON (dammit!)

Shinki LUV! :strarf:
When these two were released, a pre-order bonus for Altlene was Altine's helmet (the one that covers her face) but in white. Since Altine is going to come with her own, black helmet Konami isn't issuing a white one as a bonus. So no worries; she should be complete. Also according to Konami's website Altine is scheduled to be released on the 28th of July.
But why isn't the helmet shown on the official pics?

PortlandToyFreak
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 7
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda/Ach repaint

Post by PortlandToyFreak » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:31 pm

2x Altines arrived. Amazing.. everything I could (and did for almost 2 years) hope for. Photos to come later. Hope everyone else gets theirs in due time. Mine were in within 4 days of paying for EMS. Still curious as to whether the blue and red clear parts are interchangeable from Altrene to Altines and visa=versa... maybe one day I'll get some Altrene armor and test it out. Note: issues with those parts popping off easily have not been addressed, sadly. Regular original helmet included, thanks for all the corrective anti-confusionary replies.
:strarf:
- "Not all who wander are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien -

arhra
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 38
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines

Post by arhra » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:17 pm

PortlandToyFreak wrote:Still curious as to whether the blue and red clear parts are interchangeable from Altrene to Altines and visa=versa... maybe one day I'll get some Altrene armor and test it out.
I'm pretty sure that all the parts are identical (other than colour), except the actual shinki body, the backplate, and the helmet parts, so swapping them should work.

As for Altlene, just a reminder that she's back up for preorder on KonamiStyle, so if you want one for a reasonable price, now's your chance (well, preorders will probably be open for a while, she's not scheduled for release until next February...). Already put an order in for myself; my Altines has been alone for far too long.

Hope you enjoy yours, she really is an awesome shinki.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Just to make sure, will the closed helmets still be included?

arhra
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 38
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines

Post by arhra » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Shiaoran wrote:Just to make sure, will the closed helmets still be included?
Altines' standard helmet is the one with the visor. The white version of Altines' helmet was only available as the preorder bonus for the first release of Altlene.