Busou Shinki Anime shorts

Upcoming releases, past releases, news related to Busou Shinki & MMS

Moderator: Caterwaul

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Re: Busou Shinki Anime shorts

Post by rubixbox » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:38 am

star wrote:will i be able to get these in america or in english? por que no habla japanese, id even be happy to get these in spanish
With any luck, there will be english subtitles.

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Post by persocomsan » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:03 am

I doubt Konami would sub them on their own (though it's possible), but if we ask nicely maybe a fansub group would tackle it.

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:38 am

Considering Humikame's involved (and that cute little, heavilly armd anime girls show up), I'll be very surprised if someone doesnt rip andfansub it. Especially considering they're only 4-5 minutes each.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:26 am

subtitles always distract me, i always end up rewatching the video after ive read them all

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:51 am

Wonfes shinki conference whatsit played a clip? maybe the entire first episode?

It starts out with an Arnval fleeing a Strarf through a narrow somethingorother. Arnval takes a hit, exposes her CSC, one of her wings' engines gets blown up. She falls onto a moving truck and is carried into the city. There's a boy who sees some kids talking about Shinki, tries to talk with them or something, they run off. He wanders by a toy store that sells Shinki, looking in the window at some in the display.

The Arnval is still on top of the truck. It starts moving and she falls off, and two crows fight over her, one dropping her into a park. She lands on a tree branch. The boy is walking through this park, and sees her. He climbs the tree to get her.

Cut away to the Strarf. She's meeting with some scary-looking officials, calls one master. End of clip.

Looks promising. Clip, along with various OP-type movies they showed, reveal a number of things:
Shinki weaponry is live. Shinki take real damage. Shinki have 'smart' AI. They also seem able to process food to some extent, shown by the Arnval licking... something off her finger, that got on her face while she was preparing breakfast.

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Post by ArcticKitsune » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:56 am

You've got my attention Xehn. Damn, I wanted to see that! >.< That clip sounds awesome with the way things ended up, but not for Arnval....:(

I thought it was already established that the ammo was always live? Same with the the full-auto AI bit? Also, that food eating bit that was mentioned peaked my curiosity. Maybe my Renge actually did eat some food O.O....

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:01 am

I'm not sure if any of that has been established in an explicitly canon fashion, though. I'm not sure if blade's manga counts.

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:02 am

saw the clip aswell, was probably Milk she drank as it was just pouring into a cup of coffee or tea
found it strange that these Shinkis were rogue? probably Arnval trying to escape Strarf and Masters of Frontline perhaps?
cause from what I remember with Battle Masters is the LOVE System sort of Syncs a Shinki and their Master together..
However the show was good stuff and im waiting for more!
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Post by ArcticKitsune » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:07 am

Xehn wrote:I'm not sure if any of that has been established in an explicitly canon fashion, though. I'm not sure if blade's manga counts.
Does seeing it in Battle Rondo's OP count or is that ignored? Also, in Battle Master's it was also portrayed in such manners with the personality. They're active 24/7 and appear to go into snooze mode when charging. I'm assuming there is a coding trigger that re-activates the AI program again when charging is complete or interrupted.

As for weapons...you have Shinki's behaving close to how we act and you have...whats her name......Zelnograd cleaning her sniper in one of the BR OP's? But ya, if the Anime Short wants to mention that then we can allow it to? *trying not to raid topics much*

----

*jealous at those that saw the clip.* You guys better share that clip when you find it! >.<

shinkis gonna shink
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 6
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: arnval

Post by shinkis gonna shink » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:35 am

here's some screencaps.
Attachments
MMScookingmama.JPG
SHINKIIIIIIS.JPG