Warring At Play

For Manga & Photocomics including Busou Shinki & Other MMS toys.

Moderators: Chaos Incarnate, puppylove

Polenicus
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 23
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Re: Warring At Play

Post by Polenicus » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:19 pm

It's that time again!

UPDATE!

Notes:

1. I apologize for the graininess and inconsistent white balance in the first few pics. There were some issues with my lighting setup.

2. Given that Mirage and Argent both obviously have some personality issues after coming out of their long sleep, I wanted to show that Windcharger was relatively normal of the three, and free from those kinds of problems. Also, I wanted to try and differentiate him from Coolhand's Dinobot Windcharger. This is why the update was delayed, as I stewed his personality around in my mind. What came out was... some species of Bro.

3. As you can see, all three of the Transformers coming out of their long sleep have personality issues.

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:54 am

Sister...
BWA-HAHAHAHA. Anyways, so long as it doesnt enter 'Shinji Ikari' levels of off, nothing wrong with that question. Although with that question brought up, it'll be interesting to see if the fact that Arnval/Strarf and Murmeltier are both Front Line produced shinkis ever gets brought up.

Polenicus
Class S Shinki

Post by Polenicus » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Seems I missed a few updates here...

It is that time again.

It is time... to

DANCE!

No, wait, that's not right!

BAD Peacock Man!

UPDATE!

Notes:

1. I know this update is shorter than normal. That’s because EVERY BLOODY PANEL requires I clip out the figures for that stupid holodeck grid. Why must I make it tough on myself?

2. I thought it would be nice to see the Seekers and what they do in their downtime. Particularly how Thundershot is developing.

Notes:

1. Never doing this background replacement crap again. Never ever ever until the next time, which will probably be next update.

2. Currently dealing with a pinched nerve in my back. Back pain is fun! It’s like a charlie horse in your shoulder that you can’t walk off!

3. Future updates may remain slow. Not because of the back pain… I’m doing my best to keep moving and work through that… but because someone is moving out, and it’s putting all my filming locations into chaos.

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:11 pm

This is getting good! Well, it was already good, but you know what I mean!

Shikaze
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 9

Post by Shikaze » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:08 am

Just finished going throught the TFW2005 archive of WaP, after all of, what ? 5 days ?

First time I've find a photocomic that seized me that much. That being said, here's my pet theories for the moment :

- Breaking point : obviously, Starf's. But which one ? CI's, Polenicus' ? Or BOTH ? What I can see is Ci's Starf weapons being used. And what I can especially see, is one of those weapon being used to kill HotRod. Breakdown assured for Polenicus' Starf, and same to CI's once she realise it's HER FAULT. One the same way of thinking : Tigris. I doubt she's getting out alive. Especially if she tries to protect 'her new Ravage'.

- Decade : One thing people should know about him, is his job title. 'Destroyer of worlds'. It's canonical, as is the fact he's know to wander through the multiverse, and not limited to only Kamen Rider dimensions. Given he's here, it does make some kind of endings possible.

-Murmeltier : Kinda not sure about her. While she does have the Mengele vibe for her, the fact she's managed to pull the wool over Megatron and Shockwave, and that her favor are courted by both Scourge and Starscream, I'm of the opinion she's THE power to watch in the Decepticon's camp. And for those who say Shockwave is aware of what she's done, do remember that he sees her as 'an illogical fleshbag'. I don't think he's even ready to acknowledge she could be better than him at something.

- Valona and Welkstra : If we go by the splash page of chapter 5, it wouldn't be surprising to see those two pop up in the latest package. And if I'm wrong about HotRod's fate, well, I can see Valona trying her.. 'hand' at HotRod's heart (or other associated part of him...*ha-hum*).

-Grimlock's group : literally THE wild card as of right now. Depending on when and where they pop back up, they should alter things significantly.

And... that's it for now. Sorry for the good old wall'o'text. :biggrin:

Mast Harborer
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Aritlle

Post by Mast Harborer » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Oh lordy loo.
I can't wait for the next update, I can't really say I expect it any time soon though. Dx
Unfortunately in the last few days I've become addicted to this comic. OTL

Also.. LOL at Mirage's 'Cross-Species Fetish' love that line. xD

Polenicus
Class S Shinki

Post by Polenicus » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Wait, what is this? Could it possibly be an...

UPDATE!

Notes:

1. Yeesh this one took a long time to get out! The effects were a little challenging, plus having the living room re-arranged TWICE during shooting didn’t help.

Shikaze
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 9

Post by Shikaze » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:00 am

Just got the special comics for the donators. Way grimdark, but damn good. if some of you want to get it, you know what you have to do....

*points to Polenicus' donate button*

Polenicus
Class S Shinki

Post by Polenicus » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:30 pm

UPDATE!

Notes:

1. I really do need to find a way to vary the Decepticon Base locales more. Hard to tell the difference between a storage room or a corridor.

2. In my quest to flesh out Windcharger’s ‘Bro-ness’, he is likely to make more Jersey Shore references. And probably Memebase. And there is a higher-than-average risk of Brony-ism. But at least he’s not a douche.

3. Mirage, however…

Joeyz1231
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 14
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Joeyz1231 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:34 am

Yaay, congrats to the fixed warring at play website, pol!! :nanner: