Moderator: Caterwaul

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Re: Wave 16- Oorbellen and Zielbellen

Post by blade_anime » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:23 pm

I can happily say that I have no interest in these two whatsoever! I find their designs simply okay and their lack of gear leaves me totally uninterested. The gear is almost alway a major deciding factor for me, it's no coincidence that my first MG Gundam Model was the X-1 Fullcloth.

Aefils
Class S Shinki

Post by Aefils » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:42 pm

blade_anime wrote:I can happily say that I have no interest in these two whatsoever! I find their designs simply okay and their lack of gear leaves me totally uninterested. The gear is almost alway a major deciding factor for me, it's no coincidence that my first MG Gundam Model was the X-1 Fullcloth.
I'm the opposite. The more crap piled on them the more I dislike them, the more pieces will fall off, break or will make them more of a pain to pose. *Moves arm or leg, pieces fall off* The less they have the more fun to have with them imo. I'm happy with mine. I love light armor types and I absolutely hated the Valkyries due to all the clutter of the armor. These are the perfect alternatives.

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Post by persocomsan » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Pyaamon wrote:I keep telling myself i don't need Zeil. I have to not give in :x
Same thing here. Trying to resist.

ngusano
Class C Shinki
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: yoko mms

Post by ngusano » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:41 am

blade_anime wrote:I can happily say that I have no interest in these two whatsoever! I find their designs simply okay and their lack of gear leaves me totally uninterested. The gear is almost alway a major deciding factor for me, it's no coincidence that my first MG Gundam Model was the X-1 Fullcloth.
Is just like the sky girls; are cheaper than a MMS Naked body. don´t need to pay proxy feeds... I buy one just to have spare parts and body.

Deviant Anomaly
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 31
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Gabrine

Post by Deviant Anomaly » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Aefils wrote:I'm the opposite. The more crap piled on them the more I dislike them, the more pieces will fall off, break or will make them more of a pain to pose. *Moves arm or leg, pieces fall off* The less they have the more fun to have with them imo. I'm happy with mine. I love light armor types and I absolutely hated the Valkyries due to all the clutter of the armor. These are the perfect alternatives.
Agreed. My primary interest is the figures and each has enough interchangable parts to keep track of (hands, feet, chests, hair, faces). Most of the armor remains stored in the boxes. Only MaoChao has ever been in full armor just to see how it worked and looked. Then I removed it before placing her back on display.

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:14 pm

I didn't just mean armor, I also mean weapons, you can never have enough weapons! And yes, armor can get in the way at times, but weapons have all kinds of uses! Besides, it's always nice to have the option!

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Aefils wrote:
I'm the opposite. The more crap piled on them the more I dislike them, the more pieces will fall off, break or will make them more of a pain to pose. *Moves arm or leg, pieces fall off* The less they have the more fun to have with them imo. I'm happy with mine. I love light armor types and I absolutely hated the Valkyries due to all the clutter of the armor. These are the perfect alternatives.
LOL how can you hate mms valkeries when its your AV pic? personally, i dont choose shinki for armor of weapons, if i choose by weapons, i wouldnt have alot i do, like merienda and kohiru, they have none when fully armored, but i still love them, and i do agree things fall off but mostly on older things, like my first ianeira/ also first shinki 's arms fall off when moved with the fins on them, and her hand and head always fall of too, suprisingly her chest plate is very firmly attached still, unlike my grafias, who's battle chest plate always fall of( battle one is the one with what looks like rods pushing them together)

cyclenut
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Blueline Plastica

Post by cyclenut » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Anyone have an extra Zilvern bookmark they want to sell or trade? I just got an extra Olbern bookmark (normal version) that I'd be willing to trade for it as well. PM if interested.

Aefils
Class S Shinki

Post by Aefils » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:26 pm

star wrote:
Aefils wrote:
LOL how can you hate mms valkeries when its your AV pic?
The pic? Look at it, it's not even the accurate colors as the figure. A drawing in much different from a solid thing.

The repaints appear to be released already. Pics are on 2chan.

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Post by persocomsan » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:15 pm

I did end up getting both of them.. Orb has extremely loose left hand slot in her arm. Only two of her hands will hold in there very well at all and with the shield attached it's near impossible to move her without it dropping off :/ She's being fitted with some sticky tac for now.