For help & discussion of Battle Rondo.

Moderator: Sword

Ateno
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 0

New to game, what to do first?

Post by Ateno » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:48 am

Ok, so i strated playing. asembeled my first shinki, werkstar. started to do training and official battles. then i acsidentaly made my shinki EX or something. and i have no idea how to go on :maochao:

I got the shinki all right asembled and armed, but sometimes it rans with just bare fists head on. i basicly have only this article to guide me on:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/939433-busou ... faqs/48594

Japanese is not that big problem (all thou font on the kanji's is sometimes so blurry that they are difficult to fiend on electronic dictionary!)

So any of you veterans know good guides on sites to let me know some tips how this thing should be done!

Oh jeah...and what the hell is this EX thing on my shinki!

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Re: New to game, what to do first?

Post by Sonja » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:18 pm

EX class is the class your shinki falls into if it fails to meet the requirements to advance class rank or if you put them in it. What this means is that your shinki can now equip more items than a B-rank (possibly A rank, it's been a while), but they can no longer participate in ranked matches or equip certain items.

They're not as good as S-rank shinki but most shinki eventually wind up in EX class before getting reset to try and get them to S rank again.

Ateno
MMS Naked

Post by Ateno » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:17 am

ok, thank you for information! Still one guestion:

is this EX-class status permanent thing? can i get rid of this thing and still maintain the level of the shinki? since i did it totally becouse of the mistake!

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:44 am

Ateno wrote:ok, thank you for information! Still one guestion:

is this EX-class status permanent thing? can i get rid of this thing and still maintain the level of the shinki? since i did it totally becouse of the mistake!
nope... you have to "kill" your shinki (or max her out until a flower sign comes in her status, so you can restore her back to lvl 0)

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:10 pm

I'd max her out if I were you.

Ateno
MMS Naked

Post by Ateno » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:08 pm

OK. thanks for the tips.

Only one more!

in battle rondo whats do i get from playing mission mode? all the eguipment have to be bought any way right? Or do i also some how unlock some new things to shinki, like weapons or parts. i got some kiend of hat from archiement i think...

These things puzzles me a little bit. i like to know the rules of the game before playing, so thanks for all the info! :oneofus:

Sword
Battle Rondo Edification Officer
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fubuki

Post by Sword » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:21 pm

You can get stuff from missions, as well as from turning in the CSC you can get from achievements. Some of it is quite good.