Roleplay area
star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: stars twisted little world

Post by star » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:17 pm

strarf mk2: @ ambelina : awaken who? *back by arnval mk2 in the swamp* Arnval mk2: *lands in the mist* were is strarf (mk2)? lamenthya: who? you search for that? ive long since disposed of her *smerk and gigle* arnval mk2: *shock and bitter tears run down her face* AGH! AAGGHH! *miserable wails as she covers her mouth* lamenthya: notice anything? ill give you a hint, lilian has healed me, and i am in full glory, now we can truly play. shall we begin? arnval mk2: *runs at lamenthya full speed with her largest blade* AAGGHH!! *still wailing in pain from the news* ILL..ILL...AGH! DIE AND BURN!!! lamenthya: *with a simple flip of her tail, she completely dodges arnvals attack* to easy. give a little challenge will you? arnval mk2: *continues to run almost blindly at lamenthya, who is still easily dodgeing every thing* lamenthya: maybe i should let you cool out, your to angry to inflict damage or even see me for that matter, ill be going then, but dont cry to much, ill be back to play later. *slithers off into the mist* arnval mk2: *runs after her but soon realizes shes completely lost her and fall to her knees crying and shouting: GIVE STRARF (mk2) BACK!!!* *lilian apears behind her* lilian: what is the matter child? your friend is fine, yes? arnval mk2: SHES GONE! THAT SERPENT(lamenthya) KILLED HER!! lilian: no, ive sent her back from wence she came, the one you say killed her had not a chance, for i healed them at seperate times, i assure you they were most seperated. arnval mk2: YOU HEALED THAT THING(lamenthya)? lilian: i am not of your worldly ideals of good and evil, simply helping others, look *hold up a hand and in a swirl of wind shows arnval mk2 strarf mk2 safely back at the pond asking questions* see? arnval mk2: TAKE ME TO HER THEN!!!! Lilian: iyour wish is my comand *walks off into the fog* arnval mk2: *frantically gets up and chases after her, but cant find her, arnval steps out onto a branch and falls into a hole, and pops out at the pond* STRARF (mk2)!!! *runs to her and wraps around her still crying but now with joy*

OHWceta
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Masurao

Post by OHWceta » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Ambelina Thrust her blade into Sharatang's chest in one powerful blow.
"I pray in supplication on my knees. My heart contrite as the dust, Safeguard my fate. Alas, I am a woman friendless, hopeless!" Sharatang sputtered before collapsing.

Ambelina crossed her heart and said a prayer, "You fought honorably, but now in my victory your power belongs to me." with that Ambelina took Sharatang's armor and flew towards the large capsule which was now glowing red.

steam began to pour from the top of the device, someone inside was awakening and releasing a tremendous ammount of energy.

"Not today! You will not find life in this world!" shouted Ambelina using her BFG to blast the Capsule. There was a massive explosion shaking most of the swampland and rippling the water around for a large radius.
Like to RP? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome. If we don't have something you like feel free to add it.

http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:28 pm

*explosion knocks over strarf mk2* ah! arnval mk2: i heard mention of valona, were and who is she? *at those words, in steps valona(white)* valona:that would be me *my valona is white but its just easier to say valona instead of valona(white) everytime, if a black(original) valona steps in, then she may be called valona2 or any other name not directly the same as valona, so as to avoid confusion*

OHWceta
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Masurao

Post by OHWceta » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:29 am

Char: (That's Altines Roza's Nickname). "Now now, that wasn't very nice, attacking me before I even had a chance to fend for myself"

Char launched several spikes from her wings and impaled them into Ambelina. Ambelina gasped in pain, unable to scream, she fell towards the swamp, her damaged boosters unable to work now from the damage.

With that Char vanished, leaving a trail of energy behind.
Like to RP? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome. If we don't have something you like feel free to add it.

http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:11 pm

valona: *enters* oh, what did i miss? arnval mk2: nothing, just nothing at all. *ianeira dengeki pops up in a small pong behind arnval and grabs her ankle* arnval mk2: EEEE! ianeira dengeki: oh my, i didnt mean to scare you so much, are you ok? arnval mk2: a little shook up no thanks to you! strarf mk2: *snickering in the background* ianeira dengeki: so how is everyone? good? good? ive come to seek help, a wild beast apears to be ravaging my home under water, ianeira blue remained back to fight it while ianeira(original but ill just call her ianeira) went off though another cave to seek help from waffe dolphin, you see shes also been missing so we cant find her to help us, will you join us in our search in attempts to bring down the beast? strarf mk: waffe dolphin is missing? were would she have gotten? arnval mk2: how could we help you under water? our gear does not fit the situation! do you think we are you? we are most asuredly not! ianeira dengeki: yes but its not much water to be delt with you see, simply the tunnel down and into the cave we live in, the rest is on land for the most part. arnval mk2: then how do you travel through it hmm smart one? ianeira dengeki: with my legs, i dont always use the tail you know strarf mk2: ill help, it sounds enjoyable *stepping into the water* arnval mk2: NO! *voice begins to vibrate a little* we cannot! strarf is my sister! NOT YOURS! strarf mk2: wow, almost forgot how she has that one bug that makes her so jellous, shoulda got that fixed when we saw lilian, anrval, you can come too, you'll be very usefull arnval mk2: *voice becomes sweat and normal again* ok ;) *they step into the water and wait for further instruction*

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:53 pm

i must apologize but on further consideration, lamenthya isnt a very good shinki name, which is why she will be now further known as belinda, it has a meaning(in spanish), its a real name, it suits her better, and it doesnt drag on so much when said, ok, LOL continue role play now

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:03 pm

updated, not spam/ continueous posts: *upon arrival in the underwater caves with ianeira* ianeira dengeki: the beast is in that large crystal structure, the one shaped like a palace, but thats my home so be carefull and if you break it, ill have to stay with you. Arnval mk2: well that wouldn't be to bad would it? blue ianeira: trust me, it would strarf mk2: so what does said beast look like? ianeira: it's more or less large, but small, it has no teeth but a large mouth with razor sharp gems, it has feet but also many large fins, it can grab you but with tentacles, not arms, it has horns, and no real sence of reallity. arnval mk2: what do you mean no real sence of reality? ianeira blue: ill anser this, it creates unreal events and objects that seem to real for comfort, now hurry before it gets to the..... strarf mk2: the what? ianeira blue: lets just say stop it or events could be bad