Roleplay area
star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: stars twisted little world

Post by star » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:23 pm

strarf mk2: yeah, i didnt reeally wanna anyways *crosses arms and turns around* arnval mk2: oh, strarf mk2, dont be such a baby! :) Strarf mk2: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?! YOU LITTLE.....*interupted by ianiera(my blue version)* blue ianeira: watch your mouth! i know you have a defective chip at the current moment strarf(mk2) chan but thats no reason for profanity! arnval mk2: well lets atleast go get strarf fixed *armors up and straps the shoutin strarf mk2 to her back* strarf mk2: PUT ME DOWN YOU *blue ianeira interupts* blue ianeira: WATCH YOUR MOUTH PLEASE! oh my, did that loud shouting just come out of me? strarf mk2: IM NOT B-b-b-bROKEN! ya-OOu Is!!! arnval mk2: byes, ill be back with her in about a day, ianiera(blue version), please send help if im not, *muttering to herself* strarf is beginning to have lanuage malfunctions, id better hurry >_>

OHWceta
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Masurao

Post by OHWceta » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:09 pm

*Who are these odd shinkis?* Masurao wondered to herself.

She proceeded to drag herself forward with her one good arm
Like to RP? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome. If we don't have something you like feel free to add it.

http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:07 pm

*on the way to the swamp* arnval mk2: almost there strarf (mk2) strarf mk2: i dont wanna go! *interupted by a strange sound* ?: hello there arnval mk2: whos out there? ?: dont worry, im just going to hurt you arnval mk2: What?!?!

OHWceta
Class S Shinki

Post by OHWceta » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:53 pm

"I-I don't have any more energy left" stammered Masurao before collapsing and losing consciousness.

A bright light shone overhead as a mysterious figure flew far above the Mk2s.
*It's located in the swamp, I have to destroy it before she wakes up* thought Ambelina to herself.

Meanwhile off by the pond Cambria had given up on whatever was lurking in the bushes. "I guess it was just a frog or something, I can go back to swimming" she said to herself as she hopped back into the water.
Like to RP? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome. If we don't have something you like feel free to add it.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:33 pm

ianeira(blue): @cambria: find anything out there? *off back by arnvalmk2 and strarf mk2* mystery voice: im sure your wondering whho i am, and to that ill say my name 'tis currently lamenthya, a simple corruption of lamia or a naga, i come from the castle is the great rift. i dwell there at the moment. due to battle damages with the one you call valona(white), im at a loss for armor and pieces, so ive decided to comendere some of yours, a cloaking device and 2 small sword just wont due at all, and if i pop of that pretty head, whos to stop me? Arnval mk2: YOUR CRAZY! strarf mk2: there was a shiny in the sky arnval mk2:not now strarf! Lamenthya: *looks up* no do stare upon it, for it will be the last light you ever see *becomes visible* i do intend on investigating that when were finished here though arnval mk2: *sets down strarf into the dew covered grass of the plain they were over* are you sure youll be the winner here? strarf mk2: LOPP OF HER HEAD ARNVAL(mk2) woo!! *cheering so hard she tips over* lamenthya: HA HA HA HA HA! this is what you put against me? arnval mk2: if valona did it, so can I!!! lamenthya: *licks her thumb* valona got luck and caught me whilest i was chargeing, otherwize she may have been a little less lucky, that b**** cut off all my beuatifull hair! ill return the favor later but as for now, you amuse me Strarf mk2: oh, i thought you were just ugly! :P lamenthya: *runs at strarf mk2 and is blocked by arnval mk2, however jumps infront of her useing arnvals sword as a serface to push of of to hurdle over her and proceeds to run at strarf mk2 still* you seem the most fun, armor up and lets play *jump flipps over strarf and stands behind her waiting for her to battle*

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:39 pm

*sorry i forgot but lamentya is my custom mms naga, pics> Image i appologize for her unfinished ness and the crappy shot, that chest plate functios as a cloking device, her swords arent in this pic however*

OHWceta
Class S Shinki

Post by OHWceta » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:37 am

"So you're the pervert Spy!" shouted Cambria drawing her sword.

-----
In the distant part of the swamp Sharatang came across a large capsule.
"Day of wrath, that day will dissolve the earth in ashes as David and the Sibyl bear witness. What dread there will be when the Judge shall come to judge all things strictly." she said as she began to activate the device controlling the life support systems on the machine.
"She will not awaken today!" shouted Ambelina taking a shot at Sharatang.
Sharatang turned to face Ambelina, ready to fight. "If you have tears, prepare to shed them now."

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:54 am

blue ianeira: *noticing sharatang* see you later *dives underwater and goes through a small hole in the bottom of the pond that leads out to sea* *thinking to herself, best to stay out of the afairs of others*
*back with arnval mk2 and them*
Lamenthya: im waiting still am i not? strarf mk2: *armors up* whos waiting? *swings large sword at lamenthya* lamenthya: *dodges with ease* is that your best? you bore me, give me better strarf mk2: *uses large gun on her robot arms ellbow to stab at lamenthya and them proceeds to shoot out explosives through it* lamenthya: *jumps up and crouches on the gun, s
tareing strarf directly in the face* still boreing, but i like that weapon, i think ill take it when im done with you *uses her stealth blades to hit strarf and them the blade raps around her neck* arnval mk2: stop! *runs in at the two with her largest blade and points it straight at lamenthya's back* lamenthya: *noticeing the impenting blade upon her back, jumps over strarf mk2 and sits behind her* arnval mk2: i cant stop, im running to fast! *is able to turn the point away but still hits strarf and sends her flying tward the swamp, with lamenthya still hanging on her back with a blade around her neck* arnval mk2: well, atleast shes going in the right direction to the swamp of healing, what am i saying?!?! STRARF(Mk2)!!! ILL SAVE YOU!!! *converts armor from shield and largest blade to flight mode and hurries off after them*

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:23 pm

in swamp with healer: *lamenthya and strarf mk2 land* strarf mk2: OUCH! get you knee out of my back! lamenthya: get off me!!!! you worthess piece of scrap metal! strarf mk2: what'd you say? *gets up makeing a fist* *out of the mist steps a young girl* lamenthya: whos there? young girl: i am a being of the swamp, nothing more than a figment of your mind, however capable of fixing all that wrongs you (basically, shes a creature of this world, overall non existant and free for all to be) you may call me lilian, but i dont respond to call. strarf mk2: FIX ME THEN!!! but not her *points to lamenthya* , shes a..... lamenthya: what were you about to call me? ill enjoy removeing your head most once your fixed up, when you all broken, your no fun and to easily made angry, not very fun at all, plus your weapons are of no use if broken Lilian: i cannot judge, mearly heal, come follow me. *her voice has a slight echo* strarf mk2: *walks off after lilian into the fog* lamenthya: YOUR GONNA GET YOUR SELF KILLED!!! ,dang, i dont think she believed me. *looking into the fog, notices sounds and sparks* strarf mk2: oh yes! i feel much better! do fix that to will you? lamenthya: *runs into the fog to notice strarf mk2s body laying on a board strapped down and a shape similar to her standing next to it* what? is this a free for all? ill take some of that! lilian: no, *slapps lamenthyas hand away* if allowed her esence to leave while i fix the body, and her personallity chip has a malfunction as well, please leave and wait your turn *holds up her hand and lamenthya is pushed back further into the fog* you are functionall now strarf mk2 strarf mk2: thank you, i shall be returning now, if you dont mind. lilian:let your jouney be well and travels be blessed *with a step back, dissapears into the fog and as strarf mk2 turns around, she steps out of the fog and is back at the pond* oh, travel was fast

OHWceta
Class S Shinki

Post by OHWceta » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:52 am

not too far in the distance they could hear an explosion.

"False face must hide what the false heart doth know." Taunted Sharatang as she dodged a missile assault from Ambelina.

"There's no way I'm going to allow you to awaken her!" shouted Ambelina angrily.