Talk about other toys we collect.
OHWceta
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Masurao

What toy is the poster above you?

Post by OHWceta » Sat May 01, 2010 1:28 am

"what is the poster above you?" threads are always so much fun so I thought I'd make one here.

See, the goal is to post an image of a toy that makes you think of the user above you (or the first toy that comes to mind when you think about them)

either post an image or a link along with the name of the toy and the toyline.
Like to RP? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome. If we don't have something you like feel free to add it.

http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: What toy is the poster above you?

Post by Storm Wing » Sat May 01, 2010 9:13 am

Like this?? :idea:

Recon IronHide (or Jungle Attack IronHide) from Transformers -Revenge of The Fallen- B)

*edited*
I think IronHide image fits you very much because you said you're in Military (right??). What a coincidence since i just got IronHide, so i think it fits your image :lol:
Last edited by Storm Wing on Sat May 01, 2010 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

OHWceta
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Masurao

Re: What toy is the poster above you?

Post by OHWceta » Sat May 01, 2010 11:30 am

That would be pretty much correct. You can add a reason why you think this toy suits the above poster if you want, but that's optional.
(Funny note, Ironhide is the toy I think of when I think of my Grandpa and everyone tells me how much I'm like him.)

Thundercracker - Transformers Masterpeice series

The name deffinetly sounds Transformers so I thought a Blue Starscream repaint (there was no Transformer named Storm Wing according to google, XD)

BTW, to future posters you don't have to only post transformers (but apparently this site has a lot of transformers fans)
Like to RP? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome. If we don't have something you like feel free to add it.

http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm