Moderator: Sword

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda

Re: Maximum Burst's Questions

Post by MaximumBurst » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Sword wrote:Iirc, it's something about your remaining LP being all the same numbers or something.

In any case, it's not something you can influence. It's pure blind luck.
That's what I feared. Oh well.

About purchasing SPT, do I have to deposit the right amount of cash into the Alert Pay account before I can buy from Kanetrade? I just made an account and the balance is $0.00. From what I understand, I think I can just pay without depositing anything, but I just want to make sure before I go on with it. I don't want to incur some charges or fees for not having the right amount of money in the Alert Pay account before buying something.
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

PenPen
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 15
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by PenPen » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:03 pm

[Report:]
MaximumBurst wrote:Anyone here interested in doing the fishing Achievements? I've been hitting the simulator, but I haven't been able to fish up the last two size categories.
Currently my work schedule is too un-stable, sometimes I cannot play even if it is weekend. But what's your weekend schedule like?
MaximumBurst wrote:About purchasing SPT, do I have to deposit the right amount of cash into the Alert Pay account before I can buy from Kanetrade? I just made an account and the balance is $0.00. From what I understand, I think I can just pay without depositing anything, but I just want to make sure before I go on with it. I don't want to incur some charges or fees for not having the right amount of money in the Alert Pay account before buying something.
I thought Alert Pay uses credit card just like paypal does? By all means, it should only be a transaction relay... (Not quite sure why you will need to put money in it?)
[End of report]

NamelessChibi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 68
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by NamelessChibi » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:04 pm

MaximumBurst wrote:"残りLPがゾロ目の状態でオフィシャルバトルに勝利する" is what it is. All I can get is that it's something about remaining LP being the same in an Official Battle and winning. Anyone know what this means?
You got it exactly. To be exact your LP must match your Total Official Battle Count exactly, you must of course also win that match. Chances are slim, but it's possible.

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:07 am

NamelessChibi wrote:You got it exactly. To be exact your LP must match your Total Official Battle Count exactly, you must of course also win that match. Chances are slim, but it's possible.
Wow. That sounds ridiculous. Does it consider your HP at any point of the battle? Like if you're on your 200th battle, and you start with 200 LP and win the fight, does it count?
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:

NamelessChibi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 68
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by NamelessChibi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:19 am

MaximumBurst wrote:
NamelessChibi wrote:You got it exactly. To be exact your LP must match your Total Official Battle Count exactly, you must of course also win that match. Chances are slim, but it's possible.
Wow. That sounds ridiculous. Does it consider your HP at any point of the battle? Like if you're on your 200th battle, and you start with 200 LP and win the fight, does it count?
I'm not certain on that exact. You probably have to have 200 Official Battles prior to that point, because if you won the 200th battle you technically had only 199th Official Matches prior to that. So if your LP is 200 and you're on the 201st match, which you win flawlessly, THEN you get the Achievement (which is also repeatable if I remember correctly). At least I think that's how it'd work.

PenPen
Class A Shinki

Post by PenPen » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:21 pm

NamelessChibi wrote:
MaximumBurst wrote:"残りLPがゾロ目の状態でオフィシャルバトルに勝利する" is what it is. All I can get is that it's something about remaining LP being the same in an Official Battle and winning. Anyone know what this means?
You got it exactly. To be exact your LP must match your Total Official Battle Count exactly, you must of course also win that match. Chances are slim, but it's possible.
I believe this achievement is done through having the same digits (11, 22, 33, 44... 111, 222, 333... 1111, 2222...) for the remaining LP when you win an official battle...
[End of report]

PS: Also, single digit does not count.

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:00 pm

PenPen wrote:[Report:]

I believe this achievement is done through having the same digits (11, 22, 33, 44... 111, 222, 333... 1111, 2222...) for the remaining LP when you win an official battle...
[End of report]

PS: Also, single digit does not count.
Ah, I see. It's still highly luck-based, but at least I know what it is now.

Now for my question:
Is there a way to give your Shinkis a flesh color tone for her "Normal" setup? For example, this (http://blog-imgs-43-origin.fc2.com/c/h/ ... ko-S2L.jpg) Werkstra is using the Elegant White body, which has white arms, but you can see that her arms are flesh-colored there.

I just got the same body armor she has from Fukubiki, and it looks really lame putting it on my Fubuki and Yda whose bodies are mostly black. lol

Another question: It seems that Diamond x3 Shinkis are pretty much the strongest, so why doesn't everyone just make all Shinkis with 3 Diamonds? I see people with Shinkis that have 3 Black Opals or 3 Moonstones and such; does the negative growth of Diamonds "cancel out" with the positive growth of other CSCs?

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:17 pm

MaximumBurst wrote: Now for my question:
1) Is there a way to give your Shinkis a flesh color tone for her "Normal" setup? For example, this (http://blog-imgs-43-origin.fc2.com/c/h/ ... ko-S2L.jpg) Werkstra is using the Elegant White body, which has white arms, but you can see that her arms are flesh-colored there.

I just got the same body armor she has from Fukubiki, and it looks really lame putting it on my Fubuki and Yda whose bodies are mostly black. lol

2) Another question: It seems that Diamond x3 Shinkis are pretty much the strongest, so why doesn't everyone just make all Shinkis with 3 Diamonds? I see people with Shinkis that have 3 Black Opals or 3 Moonstones and such; does the negative growth of Diamonds "cancel out" with the positive growth of other CSCs?
1) no idea about that one but i dont think so...

2) Diamond CSC only gives you a level increase (not a stat increase), meaning that a 3 diamond build can take your shinki up to level 300... but that doesnt mean the shinkis is gonna be stronger, actually a 3 diamond shinki is really strong just at high levels and just because of the experience and training...

example: a level 300 shinki with 3 diamond build is obviously better in almost any possible way than a lvl 150 shinki with just the basic csc build. BUT if we compare the same builds at the same level (example: both at 150), the shinki with the basic csc build (technically) is better than the 3 diamond build shinki becasue the basic CSCs give boost some stats (but not level increase) while the diamond CSC only gives level increase but doesnt boost stats.
i really dont know of CSCs that can cancel each other, and i personally dont think so, it's probably more of a matter of strategy than anything else...

MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Post by MaximumBurst » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:44 pm

When I said "cancel out", I meant that Diamond CSCs can decrease stats and the others like Moonstone and Black Opal of course can increase stats. So a level 300 Shinki will have higher level stats, but negative bonuses; and another Shinki can be level 150 with lower level stats, but positive bonuses. With this in mind, it comes down to wondering is "high level + negative bonuses" about the same as "low level + positive bonuses"? That's what was behind my thinking when I asked if they "cancel out".

I think the most important thing that I'd like to know is what the difference is between the actual level of a stat and the little bonuses that CSCs give.

PenPen
Class A Shinki

Post by PenPen » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:09 pm

MaximumBurst wrote:Now for my question:
Is there a way to give your Shinkis a flesh color tone for her "Normal" setup? For example, this (http://blog-imgs-43-origin.fc2.com/c/h/ ... ko-S2L.jpg) Werkstra is using the Elegant White body, which has white arms, but you can see that her arms are flesh-colored there.

Another question: It seems that Diamond x3 Shinkis are pretty much the strongest, so why doesn't everyone just make all Shinkis with 3 Diamonds? I see people with Shinkis that have 3 Black Opals or 3 Moonstones and such; does the negative growth of Diamonds "cancel out" with the positive growth of other CSCs?
http://ihpsk.net/blog/media/blogs/penpe ... 29_001.jpg
http://ihpsk.net/blog/media/blogs/penpe ... 29_002.jpg
http://ihpsk.net/blog/media/blogs/penpe ... 29_003.jpg
http://ihpsk.net/blog/media/blogs/penpe ... 29_004.jpg

...Normally I go with bloomer (school) for the color mix & match, and there should be one more that changes the body to naked, but I just can't remember what it is...

===== ===== ===== ===== =====

This goes to all successful Shinki, but tri-diamonds gets some extra mileage...

Four things from the owner that determines if a Shinki is "strong" or not:

Experience, Time, Luck, Money.

...Tri-diamonds can be really strong, yet it can also be an ever-lasting pain-in-the-behind.
[End of report]