Moderator: Caterwaul

JOP
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 7
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Waffebunny

Re: Fubuki - LE Black Ki Wings rerelease

Post by JOP » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:32 pm

Mine arrived today... and I swear, despite the usual care and consideration I apply in opening new Shinkis, that there was no scroll. I'm wondering if I'm missing something here (literally), or missing something here (figuratively - maybe the scroll only came with pre-orders, or some such.) I'm going to ask my proxy for an opinion on the matter, possibly with an eye to contacting Konamistyle... in the interim:

1. For those of you that do have Fabuki, and Fabuki's scroll - where was it in the packaging? I can't even see a space in the transparent plastic packing that the scroll might have fit into.

2. For those of you that bought multiple Fubukis; might you consider selling a surplus scroll at mark-up? PM me if so.

Canthros
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Canthros » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:33 pm

I want to say that it was taped to the plastic packing, probably in a smallish baggy. I'm not sure if there was an indentation or not.

I don't hold onto packaging any longer than necessary, so have long since given it the heave-ho, or I'd give it a check myself.

Also, welcome!

NamelessChibi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 68
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by NamelessChibi » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:08 pm

JOP wrote:Where was it in the packaging?
The Scroll was taped inside the packaging. It should've been with the instructions or attached with it.

JOP
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 7
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Waffebunny

Post by JOP » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Alas, that's what I feared - I've been through the packaging time and time again and so far, no scroll and no extra baggy for it to be in. I'm guessing that it was accidentally excluded at the factory; such is life. Well, off to my proxy I go... In the interim; thanks to the both of you for the swift reply, and to Canthros especially for the warm welcome. :)

Edit: A quick follow-up - talked to my proxy, my proxy talked to Konami, and they are mailing out a replacement scroll. So kudos to Konami's customer service on this one.