Wave 11 - Altrene + Altine (April Re-release!)

Upcoming releases, past releases, news related to Busou Shinki & MMS

Moderator: Caterwaul

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Re: Wave 11 - Altrene + Altine (April Re-release!)

Post by Shiaoran » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:05 am

arhra wrote:
Shiaoran wrote:This sucks, I guess I gotta hunt an Altines sometime :/
Thanks for clearing up this mess XD
Looking at the sold out listings, Mandarake's prices for Altines seem to have stabilized at around 8k yen now that the rereleases are in circulation, which isn't far off what you would have paid via a proxy anyway, so that's a good option if you can manage to snag one before they sell out. Best to get in quickly though, as the prices are likely to only go upwards as time goes on.
I've noticed that. 8k seems ok considering unspent proxy fees.
protostar8 wrote:What is a reasonable price for Altlene then considering the reissue is coming soon?

And is the helmet included with the re-issue?
The same price, 8k.

As I've replied before, the reissue does NOT come with the Wotan helmet.

protostar8
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0

Post by protostar8 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:20 pm

Shiaoran wrote:
arhra wrote:
Shiaoran wrote:This sucks, I guess I gotta hunt an Altines sometime :/
Thanks for clearing up this mess XD
Looking at the sold out listings, Mandarake's prices for Altines seem to have stabilized at around 8k yen now that the rereleases are in circulation, which isn't far off what you would have paid via a proxy anyway, so that's a good option if you can manage to snag one before they sell out. Best to get in quickly though, as the prices are likely to only go upwards as time goes on.
I've noticed that. 8k seems ok considering unspent proxy fees.
protostar8 wrote:What is a reasonable price for Altlene then considering the reissue is coming soon?

And is the helmet included with the re-issue?
The same price, 8k.

As I've replied before, the reissue does NOT come with the Wotan helmet.
Thanks again for the info. I'm very spaced out right now from all the stress and stuff happening in my life at the moment so I apologize for missing the helmet comment before. So about $105 US + fees/shipping. Man I wish had just found out about these earlier on! lol

OHWceta
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Masurao

Post by OHWceta » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:49 am

So are they going ahead with the altrene rerelease? I,m hoping to grab one if it,s not too late.
Like to RP? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome. If we don't have something you like feel free to add it.

http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47

Post by Shiaoran » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:12 pm

OHWceta wrote:So are they going ahead with the altrene rerelease? I,m hoping to grab one if it,s not too late.
It's on. http://www.konamistyle.jp/item/63610

keymasterjoe
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Xiphos

Post by keymasterjoe » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm

http://www.tokyo-hunter.com/category/sc ... ki-altlene

Tokyo-Hunter has her up for pre-order with a December 15th deadline. It's a shame that it looks like I'm not going to be able to get her helmet, but I do plan to order her sometime this month.

protostar8
Class B Shinki

Post by protostar8 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:10 pm

keymasterjoe wrote:http://www.tokyo-hunter.com/category/sc ... ki-altlene

Tokyo-Hunter has her up for pre-order with a December 15th deadline. It's a shame that it looks like I'm not going to be able to get her helmet, but I do plan to order her sometime this month.
Is the price shown on that site the price you pay, or are there fees added on top? I was SUPER excited when I bought an Altlene from O2P9, but he didn't inventory the parts prior to shipping and he apparently mixed up some of the hands with another Shinki (and there are a few other small things missing). So now I'm torn between paying more for a Re-issue to have it complete, or keeping this one (paid $80 for her).

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Tokyo Hunter's prices dont include shipping and handling, so you'd have to pay for that on top of it.
It's been a while since I went through his listed, but he used to just toss up the retail and would then send you his proxy fee on top of it.

Have you talked to O2P9 to see if he can get the parts to you?

arhra
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 38
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines

Post by arhra » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:26 pm

protostar8 wrote:Is the price shown on that site the price you pay, or are there fees added on top?
The regular price (directly from KonamiStyle) is 6825yen, so that's definitely including proxy fees (shipping will still be extra, though).

protostar8
Class B Shinki

Post by protostar8 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Caterwaul wrote:Tokyo Hunter's prices dont include shipping and handling, so you'd have to pay for that on top of it.
It's been a while since I went through his listed, but he used to just toss up the retail and would then send you his proxy fee on top of it.

Have you talked to O2P9 to see if he can get the parts to you?
Yeah, he doesn't have it and can't remember who he sold shinki's too. So unless someone just so happens to read the message and bought the shinki with the hand, I'm not sure I'll ever see that hand.
What would the market price be for a shinki missing one hand with two other hands from another shinki (they are a different color of white plastic, so you can tell they aren't from Altlene). I'm trying to figure out if I'm keeping her or sending her back??? I really like Altlene, but I'd also like the hand that is made to hold the sword...

star
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:17 pm

would anyone mind posting pics of Altrene's armor without the blue clear parts, I really only want pics of what is under the clear parts, it would be greatly appreciated :)