[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - And So It Begins (Kotobukiya Busou Shinki)

And So It Begins (Kotobukiya Busou Shinki)

Upcoming releases, past releases, news related to Busou Shinki & MMS

Moderator: Caterwaul

Re: And So It Begins (Kotobukiya Busou Shinki)

Postby PlasticWaifu » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:36 pm

Since I never ended up getting an Arnval, I may very well have to get myself one of the remakes.

I'm really hoping we see remakes of a lot of the older Shinkis. A lot of them have great ideas but look very dated now.
PlasticWaifu
Class B Shinki

Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby halconfenix » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:48 pm

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper

Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Stanisburgh » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:20 am

Stanisburgh
Class A Shinki

Shinkis owned: 49

Postby quotemarks » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:54 am

http://www.kotobukiya.co.jp/labo/labo-64137/

Related news on the Frame Arms Girls (Materia) with some updates revealed in their neck and hip joints.
GNU Terry Pratchett
quotemarks
Class B Shinki

Shinkis owned: 8
MMS owned: 8
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Stanisburgh » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:05 am

Stanisburgh
Class A Shinki

Shinkis owned: 49

Postby Xehn » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:51 pm

Xehn
Kamen Adminder

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Ron8675309 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:04 am

I don't know how I feel about the space shuttle boosters on a "default" Arnval model though. And Strarf looks like she needs more...stuff. Maybe because I never owned a 1st gen Strarf model, but I thought her busou was more elaborate than that.
Ron8675309
Class C Shinki

Shinkis owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Xehn » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:25 am

nope, both of those are completely accurate, loadoutwise, to an original arnval and strarf. I THINK Arnval has a pistol that's not present here...
Xehn
Kamen Adminder

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Caterwaul » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:37 pm

Caterwaul
News Reporter

Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Poor collector » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:27 pm

First of all, I'd like to say hey, I'm new here^^. I was very happy to hear about the return of busou shinki:D, I didn't get any of them; back then, I was a young and naive toy colletor. I wasted my money on fragile figmas, thinking to myself busou shinki is too cool toy line to be cancelled, god I was wrong;_;. I am not sure if kotobukiya was the right company to revive busou shinki since they're mostly making statutes and don't have enough experience in action figures. I am a bit disappointed from the WONFES prototypes; they have derpy expression/unfocused look, they seem stiff and I fear their coloring will be easily chipped (I believe there is too much wash on the body and the rockets). Hopefully, they will look better when they will released. Also, I have a lot of a questions about the upcoming busou shinki line: 1. How did kotobukiya got the licence for busou shinki and how exactly they will be different from frame arms girls (besides being an actual action figure and not a model kit)? About when will the line be released and will it be sold through regular webstores? Are they going to sell the new base bodies as blanks like the old MMS? Are they planning to create new characters? Is there a slight chance will see the racer and cruiser type in this new line:(? Sorry for the bother and thanks in advance^^. I understand if there isn't an answer for all of this questions.
http://metzotza.blogspot.co.il - Toy reviews in Hebrew, one may use google translate.
Poor collector
MMS Naked

Shinkis owned: 0

PreviousNext

Return to News & Reviews