[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - looking for news.

looking for news.

Upcoming releases, past releases, news related to Busou Shinki & MMS

Moderator: Caterwaul

Re: looking for news.

Postby Aurea Arleigh » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:58 am

Aurea Arleigh
Class A Shinki

Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0

Postby Megaphone » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:08 am

this is a 100% the japanese hobby, Estoril-Busou Shinki Full Scratch.
http://www.fg-site.net/archives/3038710

:fubuki:
Megaphone
MMS Naked

Shinkis owned: 54
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Shiaoran » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:36 am

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Klinkin » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:54 am

Impressive. I bet most of us wish we had that kind of skill. I hope that Konami lets the maker make recasts and sell them.
Klinkin
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Caterwaul » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:14 am

Well, it's not like they've stopped garage kits in the past.
Caterwaul
News Reporter

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby star » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:58 am

have there been any new shinki since the anime? just curious, just seems odd they'd spend the money to make an anime and then abandon the series
star
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Just my comment turned into a thesis

Postby poppie » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:36 am

poppie
MMS Naked

Shinkis owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby star » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:15 am

I feel like ignoring the line for a while will eventually turn into forgetting the line though, I do suppose production places could be an issue but it's been a really long time and it seems like they are just going to leave us here with only prototypes(which were not released) of the bike girls who even appeared in bm mk2

And has it really been 2 years? WOW! I never got an Ach after all this time T_T oh well, I'm too broke from buying books for this semester to go buy any figures now...
star
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Klinkin » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:38 pm

I'm going to agree with Poppie in that Konami likely ran into issues outside their control that forced them to put the line on hold for some time. Factory issues seems to be the most likely explanation; there was a rush of "factory rejects" that appeared on Chinese auction sites coinciding with the two final releases, which would lead one to expect that there was theft at the factory. That said, I'm not sure why that would cause this much of a hiatus, though I'm not sure how hard it would be to get another factory. There also might be the issue that the line basically ended right at a peak; with the anime just wrapping up, a Valkyrie rerelease following the MkII rerelease would have made sense, maybe even a Mao/Hao rerelease. They were really pushing the merch following the anime, which makes me think they were all set for a rather large Shinki push...and then something happened. For all we know, they invested too much in that push and can't justify restarting the line at current market prices (and with the yen as weak as it is).
Klinkin
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby star » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:31 pm

well that could also be. I just feel like they've stopped trying, I doubt finding a new factory takes this long and I doubt they'd be selling the new figures for current market prices if they did make more. I think the line has gone up so much since it has sorta stopped being made but if new figures were to be produced, prices would drop a bit again, it's like if there is less of something, prices go up since there is higher demand and people are willing to pay more but when there is more of something, prices go down as people begin willing to pay less for something so common however the line is rather hard to get right now because many people are not selling so I expected the prices to sky rocket. I have no idea what konami is doing but they should at least give us some info as to the problems they may be having with the line, it's very irresponsible to leave loyal customers in the dark
star
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

PreviousNext

Return to News & Reviews