Moderator: Caterwaul

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Fubuki and Mizuki remakes

Post by star » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Caterwaul wrote:They're a form of kunai from their name, although I have no idea how she's supposed to throw those things. I figure they're weighted toward the 'blunt' end and the wins are for slicing.
hmm, they seem realy impractical but I gues with skill, they could be awsome weapons, and Mizuki seems to have a lot of skill, also, does anyone know of any joint problems with these 2? due to recent releases, I worry about that, and I really hope they decide to bring Mizuki into battle masters mk2 soon, and I also wish they would make a body change for Fubuki in that game so she could look exactly like the new model when in that armor, and last of all, what are those things on Fubki's legs that can be put on her feet? they kinda look like snow shoes so I was a bit confused, and I'm not refering to her roller blade things

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 pm

there doesn't need to be a 'body change', she's actually not that different from the original fubuki.

arhra
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 38
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines

Post by arhra » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:40 pm

star wrote:last of all, what are those things on Fubki's legs that can be put on her feet? they kinda look like snow shoes so I was a bit confused, and I'm not refering to her roller blade things
Mizugumo

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Xehn wrote:there doesn't need to be a 'body change', she's actually not that different from the original fubuki.
well the new body hassome minor changes and different colors, to be honest, i would like a body change option for arnval and strarf also, it would be awsome, especially since the old strarf chest plate doesn't seem to look right on the new body
arhra wrote:Mizugumo
THATS AWESOME! I think the mythbusters failed at this because they weren't going fast enough, ninja would be running probably, I could definately see how that would help out in a marsh

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Post by ArcticKitsune » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:44 am

Wow....Mizuki took me off-guard. Such awesomeness.. Too bad my Mizuki shipped with one loose battle arm joint at the elbow bit. Other than that, Mizuki is a sexy ninja-bird-fox/bunny XD. Didn't get Fubuki, tempted to purchase her.

Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Post by Chalkred » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:21 am

ArcticKitsune wrote:Wow....Mizuki took me off-guard. Such awesomeness.. Too bad my Mizuki shipped with one loose battle arm joint at the elbow bit. Other than that, Mizuki is a sexy ninja-bird-fox/bunny XD. Didn't get Fubuki, tempted to purchase her.
thank you for the review : )
i agree 'bout the faceplate, they could simply do the same they did with "strarf bis" (fronthair+mask bit) adding a dif expression. the maskedface will have to play for your "closed eye".
I like how mizuki allows for two complete heads (two front hair, two back hair), and its compatible with fubuki's head for switch style.
Also skipped fubuki and sad i did so. prob wouldnt should amiami allow doublepack discount (would seem they stopped doing so)
also, the "twin blades" connect into scissors/shears, which you didnt mention. i was very surprised by this weapon.
dont know how the pony tail is optional-since it leaves a hole. (prob as much as the long hair is optional on oorbellen.)

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Post by ArcticKitsune » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:35 pm

Chalkred wrote:...
also, the "twin blades" connect into scissors/shears, which you didnt mention. i was very surprised by this weapon.
dont know how the pony tail is optional-since it leaves a hole. (prob as much as the long hair is optional on oorbellen.)
Pleased that you like it :)

And damn.....Ya, now that I think about it I did forget to show off the scissors/shears bit. It was staring me right in the face yet I still forgot. Guess I'll have to have my fun in some future photoshoots to show off Mizuki's awesomeness lol. Also, that hole isn't that big to notice. If you angle the view or look at her directly from the back you won't really notice it. It doesn't really scream for attention, I think. Hmm.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:15 pm

Got my Mizuki, she's beuatiful, the only flaw is her week knee joints, and they really don't get in the way at all, she's so awsome but now I want Fubuki to contrast her, she's so perfect but she looks even better with Fubuki next to her.

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:51 pm

I might end up getting Fubuki.

shizumanagi
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 22
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ravina

Post by shizumanagi » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:13 am

Both are at NY atm, so I'll either get them today if USPS actually bother to walk up to my door... or tomorrow.