Moderator: Caterwaul

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Wave ?: Flamberge and Corsesca

Post by star » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:17 pm

If the rumors are true, all we can do is be patient, I can't remember how long I had to wait for my Sharatang after seeing her original designs but it felt like years LOL I suggest just waiting for news and starting up some posts to show off the shinkis you have, that's always a good way to stay in touch and wait

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:56 am

star wrote:If the rumors are true, all we can do is be patient, I can't remember how long I had to wait for my Sharatang after seeing her original designs but it felt like years LOL I suggest just waiting for news and starting up some posts to show off the shinkis you have, that's always a good way to stay in touch and wait
Seeing that I'm pretty much half-way through getting caught up on all the Shinkis I want to collect... yeah, I suppose I can wait a little while longer. And oh gosh, I should start showing off new pictures I've taken of my Shinkis... that is, if the new, stupid Photobucket would implement the option to resize images upon uploading (and if they don't I'll need to find a new photo-sharing site).

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:18 pm

oh, if you have a lot of pictures to do all at once you can just download the free photoshop trial from the adobe website, keep in mind it is a 30 day trial(I think, it was when I got it) but 30 days is a long times so I suggest it. be sure to switch images to jpegs as well if you do though because a psd will not open in most cases for normal things, just open the document in photoshop, save it, under the save options change the size and then make it a jpeg and it should be fine, it's a fairly simple process

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:24 am

star wrote:oh, if you have a lot of pictures to do all at once you can just download the free photoshop trial from the adobe website, keep in mind it is a 30 day trial(I think, it was when I got it) but 30 days is a long times so I suggest it. be sure to switch images to jpegs as well if you do though because a psd will not open in most cases for normal things, just open the document in photoshop, save it, under the save options change the size and then make it a jpeg and it should be fine, it's a fairly simple process
I appreciate you letting me know about the Photoshop free trial. However, I prefer to show all of my pictures one at a time so I can give each picture a description.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:47 pm

what do you mean one at a time? I meant like you could work on them individually but you'd need to get them all done within the time period but yeah, stick to what you are most comfortable with, that works best

Shikaze
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Shikaze » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:30 am

TRANS+CRAZY wrote:
star wrote:If the rumors are true, all we can do is be patient, I can't remember how long I had to wait for my Sharatang after seeing her original designs but it felt like years LOL I suggest just waiting for news and starting up some posts to show off the shinkis you have, that's always a good way to stay in touch and wait
Seeing that I'm pretty much half-way through getting caught up on all the Shinkis I want to collect... yeah, I suppose I can wait a little while longer. And oh gosh, I should start showing off new pictures I've taken of my Shinkis... that is, if the new, stupid Photobucket would implement the option to resize images upon uploading (and if they don't I'll need to find a new photo-sharing site).
I'd say use Flickr, once you upload, they automatically make other sizes for your pics.

CottenCloudy
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by CottenCloudy » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:30 pm

These were the 2 I was most looking forward to getting. I guess they are pretty much canceled now? :vitulus:

Stanisburgh
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 49

Post by Stanisburgh » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:43 pm

Hobbyists are making garage kits of them and the bikers. Would need to find a proxy or go to wonfes yourself to get them, however.

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Re: Flamberge and Corsesca

Post by Xehn » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:01 pm

halconfenix wrote:the artwork reminds me of the ar-tonelico games....
This is WAY too late after the fact: but there's a reason for that. The designer for these two was Nagi Ryou... who did the designs for those games.

protostar8
Class B Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by protostar8 » Wed May 10, 2017 11:19 am

Stanisburgh wrote:Hobbyists are making garage kits of them and the bikers. Would need to find a proxy or go to wonfes yourself to get them, however.
If you, or anyone else for that matter, is able to help me find these kits, I'll buy them and let either a board member (who has to have experience and is trustworthy) or E2046 reproduce them. So help me help everyone!!!

Basically I'm looking to do this for Flamberge / Corsica and the Moto bike girls. I'd love to get my hands on some of the rarer kits like Sonic Viper, etc, but chances of that are slim to none IMO.