Wave ?: Flamberge and Corsesca

Upcoming releases, past releases, news related to Busou Shinki & MMS

Moderator: Caterwaul

User avatar
Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Posts: 832
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:39 pm
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Wave ?: Flamberge and Corsesca

Post by Shiaoran » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:22 pm

astarothxi wrote:what about the one on the bottom left of that concept sheet? that one looks really cool
IIRC it's already avaliable as a DLC for the PSP games. Maybe it'll be Astrea's wavemate?

User avatar
star
Class S Shinki
Posts: 1659
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:48 pm
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira
Location: Here

Re: Wave ?: Flamberge and Corsesca

Post by star » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:17 pm

Shiaoran wrote:
astarothxi wrote:what about the one on the bottom left of that concept sheet? that one looks really cool
IIRC it's already avaliable as a DLC for the PSP games. Maybe it'll be Astrea's wavemate?
might i ask what astrea looks like?

User avatar
Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Posts: 832
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:39 pm
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Wave ?: Flamberge and Corsesca

Post by Shiaoran » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:29 pm

star wrote:
Shiaoran wrote:
astarothxi wrote:what about the one on the bottom left of that concept sheet? that one looks really cool
IIRC it's already avaliable as a DLC for the PSP games. Maybe it'll be Astrea's wavemate?
might i ask what astrea looks like?
http://busoushinkiworld.com/viewtopic.p ... &start=140
Image

User avatar
star
Class S Shinki
Posts: 1659
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:48 pm
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira
Location: Here

Re: Wave ?: Flamberge and Corsesca

Post by star » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:36 pm

that is a picture of jill rivers..........and the one dressed as a nun is also jill rivers

User avatar
Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Posts: 832
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:39 pm
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Wave ?: Flamberge and Corsesca

Post by Shiaoran » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:26 pm

It's Astrea's armor, probably.

User avatar
Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:48 pm
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio
Location: Michigan

Re: Wave ?: Flamberge and Corsesca

Post by Lock Cade » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:32 am

I'm taking it that, with the lack of news on these two, that they may or may not get a release anytime soon much like Estoril and Jill Rivers? =(

User avatar
star
Class S Shinki
Posts: 1659
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:48 pm
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira
Location: Here

Re: Wave ?: Flamberge and Corsesca

Post by star » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:17 pm

well these 2 are much less known than the biker girls, the biker girls have been made into 3d characters in the psp battle masters mk 2 game so it is more of a shame they have not been released where as these 2 are only rough designs which can take forever to come out

User avatar
Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:48 pm
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio
Location: Michigan

Re: Wave ?: Flamberge and Corsesca

Post by Lock Cade » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:57 am

star wrote:well these 2 are much less known than the biker girls, the biker girls have been made into 3d characters in the psp battle masters mk 2 game so it is more of a shame they have not been released where as these 2 are only rough designs which can take forever to come out
I wouldn't quite say that these two are less known than the new biker girls. Awhile back, I talked with a gal I bought some Shinkis off of on eBay and she told me that if she were to get back into collecting Shinki again, she really wants to get these two girls and was wondering if we will ever get news regarding their release. So it's safe to assume that there are some Shinki fans out there who know about the designs for these two and are interested to find out more about them.

User avatar
Klinkin
Class S Shinki
Posts: 260
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:46 pm
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Eukrante

Re: Wave ?: Flamberge and Corsesca

Post by Klinkin » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:39 am

Given that the bikers have gotten more coverage, I would hazard a guess that they were planned for an earlier release than these two; perhaps Flamberge and Corsesca would have been the wave after Estoril and Jill Rivers. However, Konami's more or less gone silent ever since the anime, and if the rumors I've heard are correct, then the holdup is on the production end, which means that Konami might well have two or three waves of prototypes all ready for mass-production but can't actually start making them. If this is so, then we probably won't see these two until after the biker girls (assuming they ever come out).
Image

User avatar
Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Posts: 732
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:48 pm
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio
Location: Michigan

Re: Wave ?: Flamberge and Corsesca

Post by Lock Cade » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:01 pm

Klinkin wrote:Given that the bikers have gotten more coverage, I would hazard a guess that they were planned for an earlier release than these two; perhaps Flamberge and Corsesca would have been the wave after Estoril and Jill Rivers. However, Konami's more or less gone silent ever since the anime, and if the rumors I've heard are correct, then the holdup is on the production end, which means that Konami might well have two or three waves of prototypes all ready for mass-production but can't actually start making them. If this is so, then we probably won't see these two until after the biker girls (assuming they ever come out).
Oh, I hope the rumors aren't true, that they will start making these girls soon.

Post Reply