Moderator: Caterwaul

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Wave ? - Vic Viper Girls

Post by star » Mon May 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Caterwaul wrote:Puzzling through the katakana gives us the names (if I didnt mess it up)...

Blue: 'Veruvietta'
Red: 'Rirubiēto'
No idea what the actual English name will end up being from that.
we could just call them riru and veru for now in consideration of shortness,long names are to long, LOL :schmetterling:

Canthros
Class A Shinki
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Canthros » Mon May 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Humongous backpacks on those two. I think they look nice, but I think I'm also passing. Too much money frittered away already this year. :/

The_Hermit
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Mary Celes

Post by The_Hermit » Mon May 23, 2011 8:48 pm

I like 'em. I don't care that they may look similair to other Shinki's, since I don't have those anyways. I'll probably pick one of these up and then one of the biker chicks.

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Tue May 24, 2011 5:13 pm

ONE of the biker chicks? Blasphemy! Now that I think about it, so far I've only ever bought shinkis as wavemates. I guess I don't want to seperate any shinkis from their sisters.

Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Post by Chalkred » Tue May 24, 2011 5:16 pm

blade_anime wrote:ONE of the biker chicks? Blasphemy! Now that I think about it, so far I've only ever bought shinkis as wavemates. I guess I don't want to seperate any shinkis from their sisters.
Too bad not all can afford it, like you can.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue May 24, 2011 6:32 pm

The_Hermit wrote:I like 'em. I don't care that they may look similair to other Shinki's, since I don't have those anyways. I'll probably pick one of these up and then one of the biker chicks.
if i were you, id get tigris and vitulus, tigris is queen of blade and vitulus is great with guns, the backpack is similar, and tigris in robot mode looks similar to these robots they can build, only tigris is part of the robot, with 4 arms, bending knees, and a massive sword, and if you feel it needs guns, vitulus has more than she can use anyways! and vitulus has an alternate comfiguration that works with the pieces tigris doesnt use in her massive robot mode, its a giant flying cannon she rides, it looks pretty good too, then vitulus and tigris also have different looks when not configured together, not as similar as these 2 and with better colors, just saying :schmetterling:

Aefils
Class S Shinki

Post by Aefils » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:13 pm

I had a dream these went up but the page didn't load right and was messed up, you could only see part of them and I really wanted to see them - -;;

Shinki on the brain.

shinkis gonna shink
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 6
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: arnval

Post by shinkis gonna shink » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Aefils wrote:Those colors are HIDEOUS! And those hair colors have been used so many times already.

Can't we get something reptilian? Something with dark greens? So many colors and we always get ugly repetitive shades or black and white.
the good thing about that is you can mix & match their armor better that way, since the colors wont clash, you can build better rape mecha.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:50 pm

shinkis gonna shink wrote:
Aefils wrote:Those colors are HIDEOUS! And those hair colors have been used so many times already.

Can't we get something reptilian? Something with dark greens? So many colors and we always get ugly repetitive shades or black and white.
the good thing about that is you can mix & match their armor better that way, since the colors wont clash, you can build better rape mecha.
i think the colors would look better together if they were blue and orange, those are contrasting colors and would make each other look brighter

Aefils
Class S Shinki

Post by Aefils » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Here's another, somewhat bigger image of the ugly duo from figure/gk