Moderator: Caterwaul

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Re: Wave ? - Vic Viper Girls

Post by ArcticKitsune » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:29 am

Aefils wrote: No, it's called having an opinion, a mind of your own. Not everyone is part of the "hive mind" like you on figure.fm and tsuki-board. Or should I just say "simply gorgeous" to every single thing like the rest of the drones? Sorry for the hostility but you've changed over the past months, I liked your shinki posts I felt you were different from the crowd (you and persocomsan but I don't see much of him around lately) but now you seem to act like everyone else on figure.fm.

Not everyone has to like ever single shinki that comes out. Personally, I hate every single thing about this set and have absolutely NO intention of buying either, I hate repaints, repainted older model MMS1 shinkis, Raptias and Artille(sp). Baby Razz and Sharatang were a pure work of art in my humble opinion, others may think they were ugly or not worth it and that's fine. I've been looked down on in life for having my own opinions about things, but I'll be damned if it's gonna happen over the internet on a toy forum of all things. Call me "whiny" all you want, it's my opinion and I'm 100% entitled to it.

Sorry if I offended you but it's the internet and you shouldn't give a crap, like I shouldn't.
Uh oh.....hmmm......I don't hate opinions or anything.....

Well...I have been hanging around Danny's community since 2006 so it's only natural that a few things slip through into my mind? Also trying to post and inline edit something swiftly before the post gets over shadowed (it does anyways) by the next post is a bit tricky. I have to force thoughts and Danny's quote keeps getting poked into there. I guess I'll let you have that.

The whiny comment wasn't meant as a insult, but I guess it was taken as such. The whiny comment was probably an ill-placed word but I can't remove that now. I'm simply seeing lots of hate towards Benio and Mirai that I just want to even things out. When I see comments that say "Benio sucks!" I get ticked and take Benio out for a photoshoot. Same can be said to "fail Fubuki" comment or all those unnecessary Figma Mirai sucks comments (at least most or half of them) on Tsuki-board. Even the poor Beetle Gals are getting picked on. Also, when I see a long line of "I hate [object]" over and over I get concerned so I commented twice just to see if that's what they're thinking. It's just me trying to even out the hate...This is why I'm trying to defend the poor Vic Viper girls.

And lastly, do as you wish. I won't hinder or force you to buy anything. It's your life and your interest and I won't tell get in your way. I've had Power Ranger's toy and I was constantly bullied because of it. I was interested in Gundam Wing when people were into Dragonball Z and I was still constantly bullied. When life kicks you, just kick back.

And damn, I typed too much again. So much for keeping this short.... -.-

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:04 am

Let's calm it down a bit. People are allowed to have dissenting opinions.
ArticKitsune, calling someone else's comments 'whiny' is bad. Dont do it again. I'm glad you apologised, but you should think about your comments before posting next time.

Aefils, let's make sure that in the zeal to defend yourself, you dont attack others. Implying that everyone else that doesnt share your opinion is a 'drone', and thus mindless and unthinking? That's just as bad, especially when you are naming names. More importantly, I ALSO dont want to see drama from other places get carried over here. You apparently have an issue with people from figure.fm, and that's your right, but please dont bring your dirty laundry over. We dont want to see it. Additionally, I'd rather you use the report button next time you think someone's being insulting.

Attack the argument, not the poster, and let's try to get along.

General_Noodles
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Pomock

Post by General_Noodles » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:48 am

Less bitching, more posting of little girl bot in wicked mecha armor.

Robot!

higurashi9
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Sharatang

Post by higurashi9 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:11 am

im considering these shinkis mostly because i thought of the configurashion possibilities
+ a cyborg robot thing with just 1 shinkis pretty amazing
+ a BFG :headbang:

The_Hermit
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Mary Celes

Post by The_Hermit » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:17 pm

I like 'em. They look a little odd in some way, but I still think they're cool. They're very similair looking so I'm going to buy only one though.

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:10 pm

solo wrote:I already have a Shinki with a pet Vic Viper, so no need for me to pick up this pair...

Tempesta by Ѕolo, on Flickr
That's awesome. I like that you still managed to give her Strikers so that she can at least fly.

shizumanagi
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 22
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ravina

Post by shizumanagi » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:28 am

Oh thank god these don't pique my interest. My wallet can rest.

...I'm gonna try that, Solo.

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:21 am

solo wrote:I already have a Shinki with a pet Vic Viper, so no need for me to pick up this pair...
But just think...
If you pick up these two, you'd have Starscream, Thundercracker, AND Skywarp.

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:52 pm

I really like the look of the red Vic Viper, so I definitely want her.

I'm not quite sold on the blue Vic Viper, though. I'll have to see more pics of her before I decide whether or not I'm going to pick her up.

General_Noodles
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Pomock

Post by General_Noodles » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:39 am