Wave ? - Cruiser and Racer type

Upcoming releases, past releases, news related to Busou Shinki & MMS

Moderator: Caterwaul

Re: Wave ? - Cruiser and Racer type

Postby star » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:12 pm

well in reality that's probably what all the original models have been doing, nothing new, as far as I see it, these girls are as real as Fubuki was in the original series, only computer programs and beautiful designs, I've kinda given up hope here, I really hope Konami will do something soon though
apologies if I've wronged you in the past, I admit in the past I've done some stupid/rude/inappropriate things here, I just want to make right what was wrong in the past, I am sorry
star
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Postby GundamShinki » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:03 am

star wrote:well in reality that's probably what all the original models have been doing, nothing new, as far as I see it, these girls are as real as Fubuki was in the original series, only computer programs and beautiful designs, I've kinda given up hope here, I really hope Konami will do something soon though

They definitely dropped the ball with cash cowing mms during and after the anime ended. Then again konami is a video game producer seeing better profit from software then figure making <i.e. losses in defects, manufacture pricing for outsourcing not to mention a worldly rough economy in many industries>

As for Fubuki she may not of had a figure at the start but the actually made her, which is reverse of these girls. Made protos and did nothing with em :*( I really liked this design too.

:fubuki:
GundamShinki
Class B Shinki

Shinkis owned: 15
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Postby star » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:57 pm

yeah, that's what I meant ^__^ I wonder if Konami will continue marketing busou shinki games and software
apologies if I've wronged you in the past, I admit in the past I've done some stupid/rude/inappropriate things here, I just want to make right what was wrong in the past, I am sorry
star
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Postby GundamShinki » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:36 pm

http://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=291475

Fanart of Estoril to look at while we wait.
GundamShinki
Class B Shinki

Postby Stanisburgh » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:58 am

Nothing's to be said for sure, but Konami is still at least interested in making at least a bit of profit from shinkis. The new artbook, statues, prize figs, and even new volume of the manga BS2036(which had been quiet for a WHILE) are enough evidence of this. Hopefully they're working on getting a new factory for new shinkis, but it's very possible they at least lost the prototypes for the bikers in the lost factory debacle.
Stanisburgh
Class A Shinki

Shinkis owned: 49

Postby royalpain88 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:30 am

That is always a possibility. It is rather common to hear of factory molds getting damaged or destroyed during moves and floor shuffles and such. One can only hope they don't drop the entire line. There is a possibility that they're gearing up for a sudden gush of shinki releases yet no one outside of corporate knows what's going on. As said, time will tell.
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.
royalpain88
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Postby GundamShinki » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:24 am

royalpain88 wrote:That is always a possibility. It is rather common to hear of factory molds getting damaged or destroyed during moves and floor shuffles and such. One can only hope they don't drop the entire line. There is a possibility that they're gearing up for a sudden gush of shinki releases yet no one outside of corporate knows what's going on. As said, time will tell.

I remember that 20 year issue with the original wheeljack. Mold damaged "never releasing again" I held on to him until word came out of them gaining the templates to reproduce him.

I have my piggybank waiting as many do at this point. :D
GundamShinki
Class B Shinki

Postby Sonja » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:17 am

Still no word on an official release, but some desperate fan has made (and seems to be selling) an Estoril garage kit :) Good luck actually snagging one of these off YJA though, gonna be expensive!

https://twitter.com/nue_dotter/status/4 ... 48/photo/1

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 30
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Werkstra

Postby Lock Cade » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:53 pm

Interesting.

Still wishing and hoping that Konami will release Estoril and Jill Rivers in the near future. I don't want the Busou Shinki toy line to die just yet.
Lock Cade
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 56
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Postby Caterwaul » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:32 am

I dont think any of us does.
There's enough of an active second hand market with figs and garage kits, I'm hoping Konami just doesnt let it fade.
Caterwaul
News Reporter

Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Previous

Return to News & Reviews