Post by yatou » Sat May 21, 2011 10:54 am

pics
Attachments
1296973945431.jpg

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Re: Wave ? - Cruiser and Racer type

Post by rubixbox » Sat May 21, 2011 11:22 am

Sweet. Estoril's kind of cute.

Radioactive Ravage
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ravina!

Post by Radioactive Ravage » Tue May 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Jill Rivers is sassy, wears sunglasses, and has a broad-sword. Oh, and she drives a ridiculously-good-looking bike.

My God, Konami, you just love taking my money, don't you?

Aefils
Class S Shinki

Post by Aefils » Tue May 24, 2011 8:44 pm

You guys know these pics have been up on Tsuki-board for 3 months, right? I'm assuming not because no one here ever adds or updates the shinki entries, sadly.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Wed May 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Radioactive Ravage wrote:Jill Rivers is sassy, wears sunglasses, and has a broad-sword. Oh, and she drives a ridiculously-good-looking bike.

hmm, i saw jill rivers as shy-ish, all her faceial expressions in the pics are kinda blushy and quiet, @ aefils: yeah i have seen these pics months ago too, im just to lazy to refind and post them, LOL

Radioactive Ravage
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ravina!

Post by Radioactive Ravage » Thu May 26, 2011 2:39 am

star wrote:
Radioactive Ravage wrote:Jill Rivers is sassy, wears sunglasses, and has a broad-sword. Oh, and she drives a ridiculously-good-looking bike.

hmm, i saw jill rivers as shy-ish, all her faceial expressions in the pics are kinda blushy and quiet, @ aefils: yeah i have seen these pics months ago too, im just to lazy to refind and post them, LOL
Her Battle Masters expression seems to imply she's a little more sassy. She does have a laid back look to her, especially with those eyes, but it seems more like a "I don't care unless you really annoy me" kind of thing. That's my opinion, anyway.

Funny how much a picture can say to one person, huh?

Polenicus
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 23
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Polenicus » Thu May 26, 2011 3:39 am

Seems to me Jill Rivers is going to be one of those Shinkis that will quickly develop a 'community personality'.

You know, how MaoChao is so often portrayed like Dila Zirk's MaoChao: Genki genki, sweet, a little ditzy (Not all, of course). Granted that's also how she's portrayed in most official media. But Strarf for instance, deviated so relentlessly from her in-media portrayal that she seems to have actually forced her later incarnations in-line.

I think regardless of how she's portrayed in the media, in most people's minds Jill Rivers is going to be every inch the badass biker chick.

Regardless, I like these two. I wonder if they have enough parts outside of the bikes for a light armor mode? That'll just increase the Bubblegum Crisis vibe from these two (And not in a bad way)

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sat May 28, 2011 12:07 pm

Polenicus wrote:Seems to me Jill Rivers is going to be one of those Shinkis that will quickly develop a 'community personality'.

You know, how MaoChao is so often portrayed like Dila Zirk's MaoChao: Genki genki, sweet, a little ditzy (Not all, of course). Granted that's also how she's portrayed in most official media. But Strarf for instance, deviated so relentlessly from her in-media portrayal that she seems to have actually forced her later incarnations in-line.

I think regardless of how she's portrayed in the media, in most people's minds Jill Rivers is going to be every inch the badass biker chick.

Regardless, I like these two. I wonder if they have enough parts outside of the bikes for a light armor mode? That'll just increase the Bubblegum Crisis vibe from these two (And not in a bad way)
in the pics, they do apear to have boot-like things so im sure they will have,if not full light armor mode, somewhat extra armor to wear

Aefils
Class S Shinki

Post by Aefils » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Wish these came before the ugly Vic Vipers. But then again June, July and August are dangerous months for my wallet.

shinki00
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 27
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by shinki00 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:46 pm

Aefils wrote:Wish these came before the ugly Vic Vipers. But then again June, July and August are dangerous months for my wallet.
Well, if you are a huge of any figure, your wallet will always be in danger for every month. :strarf: