Moderator: Caterwaul

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Eukrante re-issue!!

Post by star » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:23 pm

Sonja wrote:She's got some Tsundere in her for sure. Not full-blown Haruhi tsundere, but it's there. =)
Ouch though, $144 for two (boyfriend just lost his job but we both REALLY WANT Eukrante). ;.;
It's worth it.
yes but on her own, shes cheaper than oorbellen lunaria who has much less pieces, she really isn't expensive compaired to most shinki

protostar8
Class B Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by protostar8 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:07 am

I know this has to have been asked, but where is the best place to pre-order from? I'm just now getting into Shinki's (yeah, I know I'm up sh** creek b/c of absurd after market asking prices). I saw Altlene/Altrene has a re-issue coming up too, so I need to locate a seller for those as well (or at least what I read said early 2012).

arhra
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 38
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines

Post by arhra » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:43 am

The reissues are KonamiStyle exclusives, so you'll need a proxy service to buy them (basically someone in Japan who'll buy it for you, then ship it internationally to you once it arrives). I have them both preordered via Yokatta, but I don't know if they'll still have any slots available. Can't hurt to shoot them an email to ask, though (including a link to the konamistyle store pages would probably help you get a quick response).

Eukrante was 5400yen, and Altlene was... actually, I have no idea exactly how much she was, as I ordered her at the same time as the fencer repaints, and only got a combined total. Note that you if you ordered them together, you'd probably pay slightly less than 5400yen for Eukrante, by spreading the proxy fees over the two items (going by the prices listed for them individually, my order of the fencer repaints and Altlene would have totalled 21750yen - ordering them together cost 20225yen)

There are other proxy services, too - RiderProxy and TokyoHunter are a couple I've heard generally good things about. Never used them though, as I've always been able to get whatever I wanted through Yokatta.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:31 pm

personally, as previously mentioned, yokotta has never failed me and is easy to work with,
Now on another note: does anyone know if the box art will be different? i'd love to see pics if it is

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Chances are it'll be the exact same box art.

;.; Why is December so far away...

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Sonja wrote:Chances are it'll be the exact same box art.

well, maybe not, the re-release of arnval and strarf got new box art so im hoping eukrante does to since her and ianeira seem as epic to me as original arnval and strarf's remakes, does anyone else agree the ianeira and eukrante seem like they are the closest shinki? they just stike me as siblings, or close friends

royalpain88
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by royalpain88 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:09 am

Curse you those living overseas. You get the good stuff with ease compared to me living here on the east coast of the US.
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 pm

star wrote:
Sonja wrote:Chances are it'll be the exact same box art.

well, maybe not, the re-release of arnval and strarf got new box art so im hoping eukrante does to since her and ianeira seem as epic to me as original arnval and strarf's remakes, does anyone else agree the ianeira and eukrante seem like they are the closest shinki? they just stike me as siblings, or close friends
Re-Release of Arnval and Strarf were advertised as new anniversary editions "Arnval Tranche" and "Strarf Bis". Yda and Ach set the precedence for re-issues by having the same boxes as their original release (I believe) despite having a couple new parts.

It's cheaper to use the same box design as before, so I expect they'll do it.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:16 pm

royalpain88 wrote:Curse you those living overseas. You get the good stuff with ease compared to me living here on the east coast of the US.
LOL dont curse us yet, I also live in the Us but in like the middle and I still have her pre-odered directly form the konami site itself, this truly is the magic of amiami

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:09 pm

...what does amiami have to do with preordering a konamistyle exclusive reissue?