Moderator: Caterwaul

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Re: Wonderfest Exclusives - Crow and Swan

Post by Caterwaul » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:49 am

...Bah. Well, I suspect me contacting my proxy is pointless at this point. Maybe we'll be lucky and they'll decide to do a real version of these two.

monoman
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by monoman » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Wow... the swan looks awesome.

Id be worried about being able to paint it that nice. I'm also hoping for another release, maybe if they had one it'd come prepainted.

In case Konami decides to listen to what I want.....

Come on Konami....... PLEASE !!

Benio
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 61

Post by Benio » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:53 pm

I too would love a mass produced version of these two figures. I really like the style but I'm not going to pay that amount of money for figures that I have to do the work and build.

Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Post by Chalkred » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:36 pm

They both look pretty neat, but with them being exclusive kits and that you have to paint them... pass.

However, if they were to re-release these two later on -- be it mass retail or exclusives -- of which they're already painted, then I might reconsider.

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:43 pm

TRANS+CRAZY wrote:They both look pretty neat, but with them being exclusive kits and that you have to paint them... pass.

However, if they were to re-release these two later on -- be it mass retail or exclusives -- of which they're already painted, then I might reconsider.
they don't need to be painted , the Resin kit came in colours , Rantinan and I have them
Naokis personal Alastore and Kyknos had his own decals and the sort on it , thats the only difference
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

star
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Mikuo_Hatsune wrote:
TRANS+CRAZY wrote:They both look pretty neat, but with them being exclusive kits and that you have to paint them... pass.

they don't need to be painted , the Resin kit came in colours , Rantinan and I have them
Naokis personal Alastore and Kyknos had his own decals and the sort on it , thats the only difference
well, actually, minor paint is needed, alastore has a dark black on some of her armor in some of the official pics from konami along with decals, that i suspect she wont come with, and isn't the light grey spot on her eyepatch left that dark grey also, i looked really hard for every detail, you must know details to draw it right, and im obsessed with drawing, im not good, but i love it

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:05 pm

star wrote:
Mikuo_Hatsune wrote:

well, actually, minor paint is needed, alastore has a dark black on some of her armor in some of the official pics from konami along with decals, that i suspect she wont come with, and isn't the light grey spot on her eyepatch left that dark grey also, i looked really hard for every detail, you must know details to draw it right, and im obsessed with drawing, im not good, but i love it
the one with the decals is Naokis personal custom one , yes its official pics of his work , the only decals which came with the kit were the eyes and eyebrows
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

star
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:26 am

Mikuo_Hatsune wrote:the one with the decals is Naokis personal custom one , yes its official pics of his work , the only decals which came with the kit were the eyes and eyebrows
how sad, i personally hate the sticker eyebrows, i'd end up drawing them on, the sticker eyes are also not my favorite because they take forever to get right and make it a real pain to change the face, + i never really understould how to put a plastica head together

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:18 am

Are there any reviews of these?
You guys who have either of them, would you mind posting pics of the real non-photoshopped, non-professionally built thing?
Are these just unassembled Shinkis or do they require any modeling work aside from the face decals? Does it come with everything you'll need (screws and stuff)? Are the bodies also resin kits or regular ones?
I think the only decal I'd miss is Alastore's tattoo. It looks aweome.