Moderator: Caterwaul

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Re: Arnval and Strarf MK 2 Repaints

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:17 am

Chalkred wrote:anyone still waiting for the mk's?
I am.

registered sal, but its been over two weeks...
UrK. D <
hope you get yours soon , theyre lovely Shinkis :D
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

Polenicus
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 23
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Polenicus » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:59 am

Anyone who has checked my thread will see I've gotten my Ravina and Tempestra (Okay, so I haven't photographed Tempestra yet. Mostly because she doesn't give off the 'plays well with others' vibe) I really do love these two. They don't have the same feel as previous Dark Arnval and Angel Strarf repaints, more like unique characters, which is reinforced by their new parts. It's actually possible to make them quite visually distinct, which is GREAT.

I actually had a blast putting all my Strarfs together, just being casual and silly. Which will probably be a contrast to the Angels, as I don't see things being quite as friendly in THAT photo shoot :P

Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Post by Chalkred » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:30 am

Tempesta got back to m'place.
however i was informed that those who had to receive the package on my stead had to pay an extra 21 EURO.

Its the first time this has happened,i never had to pay more on arrival on any of my orders.
this raised the figure to a whooping price i would NEVER have payed if counting on it.
the calculated price by "amiami" was iffy by itself, enough for me to hesitate purchasing. However i deemed ports payed for. this was a very unpleasant surprise, and I feel cheated. that extra money pretty much would keep me fed for a week.

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Well, that situation is hardly Konami or Amiami's fault, but more the fault of your postal service, isn't it?

Benio
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 61

Post by Benio » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:31 pm

You might want to look into how your post office handles customs for imported goods. Are the charges based on the weight of the package? Is it based on the price of the item? Something else? It might be a new policy that just recently went into effect. It sucks when you have to end up paying more than what you are expecting for something but keeping on top of this kind of info helps keep surprises like this from happening.

Chalkred
Class S Shinki

Post by Chalkred » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:01 am

Benio wrote:You might want to look into how your post office handles customs for imported goods. Are the charges based on the weight of the package? Is it based on the price of the item? Something else? It might be a new policy that just recently went into effect. It sucks when you have to end up paying more than what you are expecting for something but keeping on top of this kind of info helps keep surprises like this from happening.

yes.
Must be "new" . as i said i never had this situation on any of my previous orders(thus my rebellion) moreover, i always pick regist SAL. - surprise surprise.
so if i chose plain SAL i avoid this? What if it gets lost? i lose my cash with no possibility of refund?
Suppose my days of collecting are pretty much over, cannot afford the price rise, let alone surprise fees. heee.

v2gundam
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 19
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by v2gundam » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:23 am

Chalkred wrote: yes.
Must be "new" . as i said i never had this situation on any of my previous orders(thus my rebellion) moreover, i always pick regist SAL. - surprise surprise.
so if i chose plain SAL i avoid this? What if it gets lost? i lose my cash with no possibility of refund?
Suppose my days of collecting are pretty much over, cannot afford the price rise, let alone surprise fees. heee.
You can't escape it with different postal service. For example, in UK, both private run (FedEX, DHL, etc) and public postal services (Royal Mail, Parcel Force) all by law HAVE TO have a Custom and Tax department to record all import parcels value, charge them on behalf of the Government and then transfer back to Custom and Revenue. Anyone who is found not doing so would be fined or even closed down for fraud. I think it's the same in most Europen countries.

Chalkred
Class S Shinki

Post by Chalkred » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:13 am

v2gundam wrote:
Chalkred wrote: yes.
You can't escape it with different postal service. For example, in UK, both private run (FedEX, DHL, etc) and public postal services (Royal Mail, Parcel Force) all by law HAVE TO have a Custom and Tax department to record all import parcels value, charge them on behalf of the Government and then transfer back to Custom and Revenue. Anyone who is found not doing so would be fined or even closed down for fraud. I think it's the same in most Europen countries.

simply asking for the reason "AmiAmi" replied the following;
"...For this reason many customers choose to ship using SAL (which, in some countries, is subject to a different type of customs inspection) or have their orders shipped as separate parcels to avoid separate customs fees..."
Must check my postal service's situation.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:46 pm

finally got a tempestra, with a bookmark none the less, but her bookmark was zielverin, not her, LOL im not complaining, i love it, i even got the one of her on the cutting board with the paint, i just found it kinda funny :schmetterling:

Chalkred
Class S Shinki

Post by Chalkred » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:11 am

little help with the configuration of the big wing pieces in tempesta?