Moderator: Caterwaul

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Wave 16- Oorbellen and Zielbellen

Post by star » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:38 pm

these 2 just keep getting more amazing! the book marks are only pre-order right? these are our right? i love them! they could easily become 2 of my favorites!

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:08 pm

i noticed, there looks like zeil has an mms small chest plate, but tall body, compared to Oorbellen, she seems smaller even with her non-battle gear

The_Hermit
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Mary Celes

Post by The_Hermit » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Aefils wrote:1. You want a bookmark of some character THAT badly...? I was just gonna throw them out.
Is that so weird ? I've been looking for a cool bookmark since I've been reading/studying a lot lately. I couldn't really find anything so I was kinda disappointed. Then these pop up. I found it a fun coincidence. If you don't want yours, I'll buy one from you. Not for too much though.
2. AmiAmi is the cheapest online shop, try to find a cheaper one, doesn't exist, not to mention the nicest service.
Wow, I must have been asleep when I wrote that. My bad. I meant that AmiAmi's discount makes the figures way more affordable, but even then these two figures are barely worth the asking price. Let alone the 4200 they're asking for them at other stores. I don't understand how Konami dares charge that much for such barebones figures.

cyclenut
Class B Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Blueline Plastica

Post by cyclenut » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:13 pm

As long as people are willing to pay said price, Konami will and can continue to increase their prices. You've seen on amiami and other sites that they are still selling quite well.

I for one, agree with you. Out of all the shinki's I own and want, these two are not even in my radar which is why I chose not to purchase them. Simply not enough offered for me to pick them up.

Nice figures, just not for me.

Aefils
Class S Shinki

Post by Aefils » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:01 am

The_Hermit wrote:
Aefils wrote:1. You want a bookmark of some character THAT badly...? I was just gonna throw them out.
Is that so weird ? I've been looking for a cool bookmark since I've been reading/studying a lot lately. I couldn't really find anything so I was kinda disappointed. Then these pop up. I found it a fun coincidence. If you don't want yours, I'll buy one from you. Not for too much though.
2. AmiAmi is the cheapest online shop, try to find a cheaper one, doesn't exist, not to mention the nicest service.
Wow, I must have been asleep when I wrote that. My bad. I meant that AmiAmi's discount makes the figures way more affordable, but even then these two figures are barely worth the asking price. Let alone the 4200 they're asking for them at other stores. I don't understand how Konami dares charge that much for such barebones figures.
I suppose I see your point in both, sorry.

Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Post by Chalkred » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:07 am

figures, that the one i picked seems more prone to have several paint/sculpt blunders (unlike the pristine oorbellen, i do suppose being plain white for the most part helps that aspect..)
(hair bubbles! hair bubbles!!!please o'black paint- do stay within lines!) BUT i digress.

they do have a hefty price tag in the end for strangers due to imports.
still. ziel needs tempesta (same way werkstra needs arnval t2). and Tempesta's going to cost a rib.

i still couldnt pay for my order- hopefully by monday my account's charged.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:23 pm

i might order these if, which it probably will, my eukrante order fails, but sadly mms crow will also be available online and i might need her more than these, decisions decisions, it stresses me out! :ach:

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Chalkred wrote:http://d.hatena.ne.jp/UNOYO/20110226/p1
Ziel review up : )
Awesome pics, especially the composite mode.

Pyaamon
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 22
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio/ Arnval 2

Post by Pyaamon » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:42 pm

I keep telling myself i don't need Zeil. I have to not give in :x

Deviant Anomaly
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 31
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Gabrine

Post by Deviant Anomaly » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:03 pm

My set arrived today and both look great. No defects or flubs to speak of. I'm quite happy with the purchase. :)