[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Wave 7 Reissues! Stradale Bonus Parts!

Wave 7 Reissues! Stradale Bonus Parts!

Upcoming releases, past releases, news related to Busou Shinki & MMS

Moderator: Caterwaul

Re: Wave 7 Reissues! Stradale Bonus Parts!

Postby pyroko » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:00 pm

pyroko
Class A Shinki

Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Hylian Pirate » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:01 pm

Well, I contacted Yotakka and added my bit to the preorder count. Here's hoping. Ach and Yda (but mostly Ach) have always been like the unreachable grails of Busou Shinki. By the time I got into them, I had already resigned myself to the fact that I'd never have them. This could very well be the chance a good half of us are looking for. Though... I do wish I didn't have to pay Yotakka's markup for them...

That part is funny, really... We all want to see them on regular release, but the people who want to see it the most (and are able) have already contacted or plan to contact a proxy to get them straight from Konami. Catch 22 much?
Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 31
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Caterwaul » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Here's a shot of the reissues from Wonder Festival
Caterwaul
News Reporter

Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby halconfenix » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:26 pm

so the extra parts are the stradale helmets and alt faces... hmm

please konami! make this a regular release! :*)

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper

Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby MaximumBurst » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Like with many others, this will be my chance chance to get an Ach to go with my Yda for a less-than-ridiculous price. They should put a counter on their site to show how many orders they've already gotten. Ah, but as it gets closer to 2000 more and more people might just be like, "Oh, they're close. I'm not going to order," and they never make it to the goal. lol
If you have an unused Maochao Battle Rondo code and don't plan on using it, please send me a PM! I'd gladly accept any other unused codes as well. :schmetterling:
MaximumBurst
Class A Shinki

Shinkis owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby blade_anime » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:53 am

I probably won't get too many Shinkis, cause they're expensive, but I might actually save up for these two.
blade_anime
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby HydronPrime » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:05 am

This is wonderful news ..
Count me in in the Always-wanted-to-have-ACH-and-YDA Club ... :D
HydronPrime
Class C Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Zress Tayasu » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:53 pm

knowing konami they'll stay exclusives if they do get reissued... :grapprap:

they would wait for me to have both before doing this, too. /swt

...I think I'mma be in the market for the alternate front hair for ach that has the sunglasses, yo. :strarf:
Zress Tayasu
Class C Shinki

Shinkis owned: 8
MMS owned: 8
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby star » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:53 pm

my only hope of this is christmas gifts because the mk2s left me broker than normal, and im usually pretty broke :schmetterling:
apologies if I've wronged you in the past, I admit in the past I've done some stupid/rude/inappropriate things here, I just want to make right what was wrong in the past, I am sorry
star
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Zero_Blazer » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki

Shinkis owned: 8
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

PreviousNext

Return to News & Reviews