Moderator: Caterwaul

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Wave 15 - Centaur and Tentacles

Post by star » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:44 pm

The_Hermit wrote:I can only get Proxima's helmet on the back of her head. When I tried to put it on her face as a visor, the tiny peg started to show stress marks so I decided not to do it. I like it better as a helmet anyways.
mine is exactly the opposite! mine is full of stress marks which is what scares me, i do prefer if it would be on the back but it only works as a visor

persocomsan
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 41
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altines/Valona

Post by persocomsan » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:41 pm

My Prox's back right hoof is a bit wobbly, wish I could tighten the pin in there. Other than that though so far no probs.

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:05 pm

my mary celes just shipped recently, i just hope that the trip doesnt last as long as my previous orders... (40+ days TT_TT)

i seriously need to find out why the postal service has been so bad with me lately

trenner dios
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 19
MMS owned: 19
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda or Arnval

Post by trenner dios » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:59 pm

The_Hermit wrote:I can only get Proxima's helmet on the back of her head. When I tried to put it on her face as a visor, the tiny peg started to show stress marks so I decided not to do it. I like it better as a helmet anyways.

I had pretty much the same issue, but I was able to bend the peg without stress marks appearing thankfully, and after a bit of maneuvering I was able to get it in her face hole (wow, that sounds awful!).

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:26 pm

halconfenix wrote:my mary celes just shipped recently, i just hope that the trip doesnt last as long as my previous orders... (40+ days TT_TT)

i seriously need to find out why the postal service has been so bad with me lately
Don't worry, from the looks of things, EVERYONE'S post offices have been f***ing up these deliveries.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:40 pm

my proxima is fixed, i took a probe and used it to expand her helmit hole so now the horns fit into the back of her helmit too, but it hardly fits and the peg is full of stress marks, but when i bent the peg back i couldnt see them anymore so i guess they fixed them selves sort off

Benio
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 61

Post by Benio » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:18 am

isn't the hole on the back of Proxima's helmet supposed to be only for her hair piece? The hole looks way too small for the horns to fit.

Deviant Anomaly
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 31
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Gabrine

Post by Deviant Anomaly » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:46 pm

shizumanagi wrote:Mine lost in limbo according to the tracking. Hopefully I get it by/during next week.
Good grief. The Postal Service is failing miserably with this wave. My set has officially been declared MIA. Thank god I chose EMS service which is insured in the event of loss. So I have to go through the claims process now in the hopes of recouping some of the cost. In the meantime, I ordered another set and had AmiAmi ship it to my work place. *crossing fingers tightly*

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Here's hoping my Proxima won't suffer that sort of fate. Then again, she's at the local post office already. So... I shouldn't have any problems. >.>

Deviant Anomaly
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 31
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Gabrine

Post by Deviant Anomaly » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:53 pm

I knew this would happen. I arrived home today to find a message on my answering machine from the Post Office. My first set was mysteriously returned to them today. So its now waiting for me to pick it up. Meanwhile I'm waiting for shipment confirmation on the second set I ordered from AmiAmi last night. :rolleyes: