Moderator: Caterwaul

BEANS
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 16
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach

Re: Wave 13? - Centaur and Tentacles

Post by BEANS » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:11 am

Hobby Search opened pre-orders for Proxima and Maryceles. 4930 JPY each... However, no images of them at this time. Not even the official sites have been updated yet.

kasmichan
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 14
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by kasmichan » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:42 am

BEANS wrote:Hobby Search opened pre-orders for Proxima and Maryceles. 4930 JPY each... However, no images of them at this time. Not even the official sites have been updated yet.

LOL at the price.. it's not that worth it unless they can combine. Konami is getting bankrupt already so they increased the price that high???? I guess I would stick to the old ones after getting Artille and Rapias. from my point of view, Konami's price is way over this time around. I'll take if it has the combining ability like the Insectoid and Dragon Set but no way if they don't have that option.

Original Price is 5800Y...I can almost get the two insect types for that price.

Zress Tayasu
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
MMS owned: 8
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach <3

Post by Zress Tayasu » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:13 pm

kasmichan wrote:
BEANS wrote:Hobby Search opened pre-orders for Proxima and Maryceles. 4930 JPY each... However, no images of them at this time. Not even the official sites have been updated yet.

LOL at the price.. it's not that worth it unless they can combine. Konami is getting bankrupt already so they increased the price that high???? I guess I would stick to the old ones after getting Artille and Rapias. from my point of view, Konami's price is way over this time around. I'll take if it has the combining ability like the Insectoid and Dragon Set but no way if they don't have that option.

erm, we've exceeded the 6k yen mark before. late to the party, are we? :maochao:

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:43 pm

Zress Tayasu wrote:
kasmichan wrote:

erm, we've exceeded the 6k yen mark before. late to the party, are we? :maochao:
Not to mention at this point, "sticking to the old ones" will quite possibly hit that mark or higher each time...

Valdor
Cbox Moderator
Shinkis owned: 14
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Eukrante

Post by Valdor » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Xehn wrote:Not to mention at this point, "sticking to the old ones" will quite possibly hit that mark or higher each time...
Indeed, I can attest to this...

Pyaamon
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 22
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio/ Arnval 2

Post by Pyaamon » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:49 pm

Mmmm late Jan. If I'm lucky, my wallet won't die on me :3

Aefils
Class S Shinki

Post by Aefils » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:55 pm

Hopefully AmiAmi has them up any day then \o/

kasmichan
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 14
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by kasmichan » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Zress Tayasu wrote:
kasmichan wrote:

well looking at the upcomming and comparing it to the latest released..I really don't see anything special to them unlike Altlene/Altines which can change modes and can do tons of customization and razz/sharatang having light features...they look more plain unless konami putted something in store to them..I just want my money to be worth it and not to get disappointed. I like collecting shinkis but at some point I wanna make sure that I don't waste too much money..remember that shipping is expensive too..

and I'm not late about the pricing.LOL bought Altlene for 6k yen but was very contented with what she can do. as well as the MKII that reached 30k yen..

pyroko
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by pyroko » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:46 am

Aefils wrote:Hopefully AmiAmi has them up any day then \o/
just put them up, for 4320 each.

Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 31
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by Hylian Pirate » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:49 am

They're up on amiami! There's also a combined package labeled "[w/ Disintegrator & Decressant]." Is this another awesome promotion from Konami? Probably!

Combined set
Proxima
Mary Celes