Moderator: Caterwaul

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Light Armor Wave 5 Type Ninetailed Fox and Type Hellhound

Post by star » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:16 pm

the hellhound's hair is like maochao's only theres ears like a dog, the fox will have the knives but they'll be fragile due to the little peg used to hold them to the back piece and i haope theyll be round becuase if the smaller peg is a half circle it cant be wiggled out and will break wheb pulled out if its hot and the plasic explands or its to cold and the plastic becomes brittle....they have the same hair color as sharatang and babyrazz....possibly a thing lately? and as for that they're lolis......if you like strike witches then yes you do probably like lolis and as seem in asuka, they have used strikewitches general ideas before........but i really do like the 9 tailed fox, the hellhound is ok but the 9tailed fox isnt realy on the other side, i guess harmmony grace would balance the heaven and hell idea but still, it just feels incomplete with hell and a mythical animal.......no offence to those who dissagree and im not trying to be annoying or mean.......i just like balance or similarities........but i guess my customs are pretty different so no complaints from me, just me being....being....whats the word?.....um.....i dont know ????

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:17 pm

star wrote:the hellhound's hair is like maochao's only theres ears like a dog, the fox will have the knives but they'll be fragile due to the little peg used to hold them to the back piece and i haope theyll be round becuase if the smaller peg is a half circle it cant be wiggled out and will break wheb pulled out if its hot and the plasic explands or its to cold and the plastic becomes brittle....they have the same hair color as sharatang and babyrazz....possibly a thing lately? and as for that they're lolis......if you like strike witches then yes you do probably like lolis and as seem in asuka, they have used strikewitches general ideas before........but i really do like the 9 tailed fox, the hellhound is ok but the 9tailed fox isnt realy on the other side, i guess harmmony grace would balance the heaven and hell idea but still, it just feels incomplete with hell and a mythical animal.......no offence to those who dissagree and im not trying to be annoying or mean.......i just like balance or similarities........but i guess my customs are pretty different so no complaints from me, just me being....being....whats the word?.....um.....i dont know ????
strikewitches is mostly lolis and a figure is a figure and as said earlier lolis make no differnce to me also

Maou Zenigame
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 14
MMS owned: 3

Post by Maou Zenigame » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:36 am

Aefils wrote:
Canthros wrote:
Pyaamon wrote:Kohiru and Merinda could be excused because they came with a lot of gear.
:maochao:

They did? It looks like about the same amount, to me.

I doubt Konami's dropped the alternate faces, though. They're not due for months, though, right?
Prolly around the x-mas month. I'd say maybe Jan but that's 2011 and it says 2010. Then again wave 11 originally said 2009 ^^;;
The article says that they're out in Fall 2010.
Got any Shinki codes you're not going to use? Then why not throw them my way? :3

Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Post by Chalkred » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:06 am

issue here's the price! 4000 yen for lightarmor! from 1000-ish!
SURE -they now have theirown bodies- BUT is that reason to raise em in almost 3000yen ish??

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:50 am

Production costs and the costs of base materials have gone up, so yes the price will go up as well. It might not seem too fair, but there are typically more reasons than greed when it comes to price increase.

Pyaamon
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 22
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio/ Arnval 2

Post by Pyaamon » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:38 am

It's the reason why I'm waiting for AmiAmi to pop them up <3

So...Autumn. I can't wait! I was skeptical about the designs and the price but the more I look at them the more I like them. Although it could just be the fact they're critter shinkis :3

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:09 am

I like Renge because she's got a tail made out of knives :D

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Maou Zenigame wrote:The article says that they're out in Fall 2010.

Sweet! Can't wait for them to come out! :cheesygrin:

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:14 pm

i gotta buy that fox!!!

Aefils
Class S Shinki

Post by Aefils » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:40 am

This was on the Konami site for about 4-5 hours O_o.....
The pages lead to a 404 Konami page and now they are both removed T_T Why must they tease?!
I guess a pre-mature update.