A new Busou Shinki proto-type spotted.

Upcoming releases, past releases, news related to Busou Shinki & MMS

Moderator: Caterwaul

Pyaamon
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 22
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio/ Arnval 2

Re: A new Busou Shinki proto-type spotted.

Post by Pyaamon » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:01 pm

*squees*

They're adorable! Where is this image from?

Aefils
Class S Shinki

Post by Aefils » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Pyaamon wrote:*squees*

They're adorable! Where is this image from?
MEH BAD

http://futaba.anacel.com/mms/pixmicat.php?res=8118

That's about it. Maybe someone got their HJ mag already. You know there is always some stuff people don't scan, cause now I buy the mag myself >.>...

Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 31
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by Hylian Pirate » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Gaah! The one with lil' elf ears is a-freaking-dorable! I hope I love her armor! And the two that are obviously "tall" look really well designed. They're a lot more "mech" than we've been seeing lately. And, by lately I mean the Ninetails and Hellhound and Snack gals. Because, clearly, the Valkyries and MKIIs are no shortage of mecha at all...

Aefils
Class S Shinki

Post by Aefils » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Hylian Pirate wrote:Gaah! The one with lil' elf ears is a-freaking-dorable! I hope I love her armor!
I dunno, do you?

Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki

Re: "Secret Items" WF update? (Summer 2010)

Post by Hylian Pirate » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:16 pm

WF is WonderFest. It's a Japanese hobby show where lots of figure reveals usually take place. We see new Revoltech, Figma, Shinki, and Gundam figures there to name a few. And I'm sure some will post pictures of the new reveals when we get them, though it's likely they'll be in the uncolored prototype stage. And, once we do have clear pics, we'll probably make new threads dedicated to the pairs.

Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki

Post by Hylian Pirate » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Eh...? Yeah, I guess that is her... Her ears aren't so prominent in that picture... Maybe they were added in later? I'll have to see the it in color first. I think it'll have to grow on me. We'll see...

Aefils
Class S Shinki

Post by Aefils » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Hylian Pirate wrote:Eh...? Yeah, I guess that is her... Her ears aren't so prominent in that picture... Maybe they were added in later? I'll have to see the it in color first. I think it'll have to grow on me. We'll see...
Well, you have to take in account the bonnet she's wearing. Either way, I like her :3

Radioactive Ravage
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ravina!

Post by Radioactive Ravage » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Um, I'm gonna have to call you out on this one. Bo Peep is DEFINITELY the blonde haired one and the ram is the green haired one. You can even tell by their hair designs on the prototypes!

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:11 pm

hmm, the "cute green haired one" still has to grow on me, shes started considering i thought the ears looked realy bad at first but i realy like that ram one,

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Radioactive Ravage wrote:Um, I'm gonna have to call you out on this one. Bo Peep is DEFINITELY the blonde haired one and the ram is the green haired one. You can even tell by their hair designs on the prototypes!
the ram is the one with light blue hair for sure look at the prototypes, the hair is a perfect match in style and the blury colored pic back there shows the ram with light blue, or white, and the green hair one is for sure the bo-peep, again the style is a match to the prototype, and her upper arms are black just like in the blurry pic with some color although her hair appears blonde there, it could have been changed in color, or it could just be to blurry to tell, either way the prototype hair style is clear if you compair the bo-peep has a part down the middle of her hair and the ram has wild hair that leaves open the part of her forehead on her right side