Xehn's on Shapeways!

For pictures & videos or created works such as Signatures, Avatars & Wallpapers.

Moderator: Chaos Incarnate

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Xehn's on Shapeways!

Post by Xehn » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:25 am

So, hello!
I got the brilliant idea to try making stuff to put on shapeways. Some of those things are for custom Transformers projects. Others are for 1/12 figures. Like so:

The Pinecone Footsoldier's Spear is modelled on the spear used by Kamen Rider Kurokage and the Kurokage Troopers from Kamen Rider Gaim.

I also have a version of it without the spearhead, if you just wanted the shaft to make your own spears with. The peg is 1.5mm diameter.

The third item is Paka-Ko, the Ice Sword. It's modelled after the sword used by the original version of Kopaka (you know, Bionicle. I always loved that sword), though sized for things with 1/12-or-so hands. It is not lego compatible, just looks like it. So don't try putting technic pins in the holes.

At time of writing, I've handled test prints (in FUD) of the spear shaft, and didn't modify that any when I finished the spearhead, so that should print fine too. Hve not had a chance to print a copy of the sword yet.