Rubexbox's MMD works

For pictures & videos or created works such as Signatures, Avatars & Wallpapers.

Moderator: Chaos Incarnate

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Rubexbox's MMD works

Post by rubixbox » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Greetings, gentle-viewers! [/diamandahagan]
I've been messing around with technology for a while (much to the chagrin of my Shinkis), specifically this little rendering program called MikuMikuDance. Maybe you guys have heard of it (especially those familiar with Vocaloid software).

Well, I downloaded it, downloaded a bunch of models, accessories, backgrounds, and pretty effects, and now I'm currently screwing around with it to satisfy my creative urges. I'll post some of the "artwork" I make here (mostly the Shinki related stuff) as I make it.

Also, before I begin, a few notes:
  • I have not made, ripped, or rigged any of the models, items, stages, skydomes, effects, etc. that I use in my images, nor do I own them. Credit goes to those who actually did rip, rig, edit, and perfect these items. In addition, all of the characters, items, and locations represented by the items used in these pictures are owned by the various companies that actually DO own them.
  • I'm still a noob at this, so please be gentle with your critiques and criticism. I don't expect you guys to say I'm the next Van Gogh (I most certaintly am not), but I don't want to be flamed unless I really deserve it (like if I accidentaly post up something NSFW). :p
  • If you wish to download MikuMikuDance, you can find it here. You can find more of my artwork on my Deviantart account, and you can find some stuff to download in my favorites. Be warned, the favorites section has a few NSFW deviations in it, and I'm not sure if the mature content filter is going to censor them all. :p
  • I know a lot of people want me to link back to them if I use their stuff, so if I use something created/ripped/rigged/whatever by you and forgot to do so, send me a message and I'll fix it.
With all of that done, have some pictures:

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Re: Rubexbox's MMD works

Post by Zenislez » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Nice picrubixbox.

This is very interesting for me.

Are the shinki models for mmd only Arnval, Strarf and Arnval Mk2? Or there are others as well? And yeah, I haven't seen your link, but if you can, can you tell me where I can find the shinki models?
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

rubixbox
Class S Shinki

Post by rubixbox » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:16 am

Zenislez wrote:Nice picrubixbox.

This is very interesting for me.

Are the shinki models for mmd only Arnval, Strarf and Arnval Mk2? Or there are others as well? And yeah, I haven't seen your link, but if you can, can you tell me where I can find the shinki models?
I found the Shinki models on Bowlroll. Here's Strarf, and Here are the Arnvals. Strarf's password is FL013, and the password for both of the Arnvals is MMS.

Also, there definitely are other Shinki models for MMD. For instance, the guy who made the Arnval models has a few Shinki items (all of which have the password MMS), and here's a Shinki cradle (You're on your own for the password, though. Sorry). There's probably more Shinki models floating around on the interwebs (I've definitely seen some models showcased on NicoNicoDouga), but I haven't found them yet.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:58 am

Hmmm....for some reason I can't download the shinki models. Whenever I push download, I always ends up with Input Error. And ye gad, the creator of strarf have created Orbellen and Altlene model too.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

rubixbox
Class S Shinki

Post by rubixbox » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:40 am

Zenislez wrote:Hmmm....for some reason I can't download the shinki models. Whenever I push download, I always ends up with Input Error. And ye gad, the creator of strarf have created Orbellen and Altlene model too.
Are you typing in the correct passwords? Again, Strarf's password is FL013, and the Arnvals' password is MMS.

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:48 am

i have classic arnval already... but for some odd reason the textures wont show up in mmd... i was told that it is because i have to change some settings in my computer to make it more "japanese" and that's something i dont want to be honest....

do you guys know any other way to solve this???

rubixbox
Class S Shinki

Post by rubixbox » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:06 am

halconfenix wrote:i have classic arnval already... but for some odd reason the textures wont show up in mmd... i was told that it is because i have to change some settings in my computer to make it more "japanese" and that's something i dont want to be honest....

do you guys know any other way to solve this???
Which version of MMD are you using? Some of the older versions can't load PNG texture files.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:04 pm

rubixbox wrote:
Zenislez wrote:Hmmm....for some reason I can't download the shinki models. Whenever I push download, I always ends up with Input Error. And ye gad, the creator of strarf have created Orbellen and Altlene model too.
Are you typing in the correct passwords? Again, Strarf's password is FL013, and the Arnvals' password is MMS.
I'll try again tomorrow. Thx for your reply. And I will also try to hunt down Altlene. IF the creator use FL013 (which is a code associated with Strarf) then maybe Altlene will have some code that is associated with Altlene. Who knows?
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

rubixbox
Class S Shinki

Post by rubixbox » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Zenislez wrote:
I'll try again tomorrow. Thx for your reply. And I will also try to hunt down Altlene. IF the creator use FL013 (which is a code associated with Strarf) then maybe Altlene will have some code that is associated with Altlene. Who knows?
That might work. And when you do find Altlene, would you mind sending me a link?

Oh, and speaking of Strarf:

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:21 am

Hmmmmm.....hunting for Altlene MMD model failed. Though there's a LOT of video of her. Dang.

And speaking of arnval's model maker, he also made a Werkstra model.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"