Adventwings wrote:Gouf. Custom. Win.
(If you can't tell, I'm a Gouf Custom fanboy.)
I think the grappling hook is a lot more versatile (and posable) than the heat rod from the regular Gouf models. Should make for interesting bonda- I mean, bonding scenes.
Personally, I can't think of anymore ideas asides from the ones already thrown around. Then again, if you're willing to look at the MG Tieren Ground Type's double-jointed shoulder armor for ideas, I think that's one way to mount the shoulder armor without sacrificing mobility.
Yeah, I like this particular rendition of Gouf Custom as well. I needed a badass foreboding look and I think I can pull it off nicely.
As for cone bras, if I ever wanted to...
The shoulders I already have planned to slink lower on the arms similar to how Altlene's upper arm cuffs puff out... only armory and spiky..
Couple of questions for you guys. Answer with corresponding number to help with my A.D.D....
1) Should I keep the Gouf armor color correct or should I paint it? (I'm on the fence on this one.. open to suggestions of color as well)
2) Should I try and make a headpiece for her? The eye was mentioned before..think anything is possible with what I've got?
3) Hair color will almost definitely change.. any suggestions?
4) Any other bits that might help the look?
5) Anyone want Ianeria's original stuff? Armor, weapons etc?? PM me if you do...
6) Can anyone recommend a good epoxy putty that doesn't dry brittle? Like a more plastic-like final cured form? I need some for the arms and legs and don't want crumbly or unforgiving sockets for Ianeria's leg and arm stubs...