Shinki Bodywork..

For pictures & videos or created works such as Signatures, Avatars & Wallpapers.

Moderator: Chaos Incarnate

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Re: Shinki Bodywork..

Post by Shiaoran » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:16 pm

MrHolister wrote:
Shiaoran wrote:Just LOOK at the Gouf's design! I DEMAND spike nipples!
kekekekekeke

Shiaoran wrote:And damn the Custom for not having the whip...
Oh she has the whip.... or grappling hook thingy... :*)
It's a taser... Electrostim torture anyone? XD
The whip would be hotter :P

MrHolister
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vitulus

Post by MrHolister » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:08 am

Shiaoran wrote:
MrHolister wrote:
Shiaoran wrote:Just LOOK at the Gouf's design! I DEMAND spike nipples!
kekekekekeke

Shiaoran wrote:And damn the Custom for not having the whip...
Oh she has the whip.... or grappling hook thingy... :*)
It's a taser... Electrostim torture anyone? XD
The whip would be hotter :P
Well, I AM making her a custom figure... ANY ideas are welcome. What did you have in mind.
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:31 am

"Caring sadic"?
The Gouf is a pretty no-nonsense MS, and Ianeira is the motherly figure type. That's what I think when you put the 2 together.
Since huge shoulders don't look that great on Shinkis, I'd make a smaller version using only the bent spike, use 2 of the leftovers for nipples, which always make for a "femme fatale" look, and do something else with the other 2.
Gouf's cockpit is awesome and the design make it easy to cut and make a bustier.
Taking the hint of Ianeira's underwater design, I'd make her headgear seem like a respirator, with the monoeye acting as a forehead lantern for looks and camera for functionality (if Shinkis were real, you bet mine would have a camera for first person view!).
For the waist, you can either try to keep the skirt or use the tubes and crotch to make an armored bikini.
You can't really mess with the shins and feet, those are iconic, but maybe you could make them thinner and transform the feet into high platform-my heels.

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:23 am

Shiaoran wrote:"Caring sadic"?
The Gouf is a pretty no-nonsense MS, and Ianeira is the motherly figure type. That's what I think when you put the 2 together.
Since huge shoulders don't look that great on Shinkis, I'd make a smaller version using only the bent spike, use 2 of the leftovers for nipples, which always make for a "femme fatale" look, and do something else with the other 2.
Gouf's cockpit is awesome and the design make it easy to cut and make a bustier.
Taking the hint of Ianeira's underwater design, I'd make her headgear seem like a respirator, with the monoeye acting as a forehead lantern for looks and camera for functionality (if Shinkis were real, you bet mine would have a camera for first person view!).
For the waist, you can either try to keep the skirt or use the tubes and crotch to make an armored bikini.
You can't really mess with the shins and feet, those are iconic, but maybe you could make them thinner and transform the feet into high platform-my heels.
Thanks for the feedback. Some of those ideas are great and I will gladly use them. She is going to be a rather dark character, her "motherly" instinct twisted into one of protective obsessive control of her "daughters"...

I'm grooming her to be a large player in my photocomic I'm working on.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:36 am

MrHolister wrote:
Shiaoran wrote:"Caring sadic"?
Thanks for the feedback. Some of those ideas are great and I will gladly use them. She is going to be a rather dark character, her "motherly" instinct twisted into one of protective obsessive control of her "daughters"...

I'm grooming her to be a large player in my photocomic I'm working on.
YES! So I can say something that won't alter your perception of Ianeira:
Glass House: The Good Mother

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:58 am

Shiaoran wrote: YES! So I can say something that won't alter your perception of Ianeira:
Glass House: The Good Mother
Nice. I'm excited to see her develop as a character as well as how her physical appearance may take a few twists and turns..

Thanks for all the feedback. Keep it coming. :D

royalpain88
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by royalpain88 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:27 am

The whole nipple spike thing seems a bit weird to me. Yet I am interested to see what you do come up with. The Gouf, especially the B3 variant, is not a slender machine but it has some grace to its design and usually the best, most experienced were able to pilot the gouf. As Norris was a fatherly, kick ass character, I like the idea of having your character be a motherly figure.
As this is your shinki, I'll try to keep my building opinions as limited as possible as I'll wait and see what you'll come up with.
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:08 am

royalpain88 wrote:The whole nipple spike thing seems a bit weird to me. Yet I am interested to see what you do come up with. The Gouf, especially the B3 variant, is not a slender machine but it has some grace to its design and usually the best, most experienced were able to pilot the gouf. As Norris was a fatherly, kick ass character, I like the idea of having your character be a motherly figure.
As this is your shinki, I'll try to keep my building opinions as limited as possible as I'll wait and see what you'll come up with.
The nipple thing might not happen because I'd fear ruining the shape of Ianeria's "Bust" with something so protruding.(although I might use the idea with an alternate "armor bust".) I also HATE cone bras, so I have some ideas to utilize both the round curves and the "horns" of gouf in the final overall design..

And royalpain88, I welcome any ideas. I'd hate to not hear of a cool idea that brings it all together. Shiaoran has been suggesting some great ideas, feel free to contribute. I like hearing other's ideas. Thanks for the feedback.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Oh, it's not a cone bra, it's a superimposed spike, it was seen on the 80's on the "badass but insane" type ofcharacters, usually with a "hard rock" motiff.
Can't seem to find pics of that kind though, but here's Angol Fear:

Adventwings
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Adventwings » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Gouf. Custom. Win.

(If you can't tell, I'm a Gouf Custom fanboy.)

I think the grappling hook is a lot more versatile (and posable) than the heat rod from the regular Gouf models. Should make for interesting bonda- I mean, bonding scenes.

Personally, I can't think of anymore ideas asides from the ones already thrown around. Then again, if you're willing to look at the MG Tieren Ground Type's double-jointed shoulder armor for ideas, I think that's one way to mount the shoulder armor without sacrificing mobility.
<<Should you fail, try and try again.>>