[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Caterwaul's Fun with a Garage Kit - Naughty Kiss

Caterwaul's Fun with a Garage Kit - Naughty Kiss

For pictures & videos or created works such as Signatures, Avatars & Wallpapers.

Moderator: Chaos Incarnate

Re: Caterwaul's Fun with a Garage Kit - Naughty Kiss

Postby Shiaoran » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:31 am

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby bang04 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:57 pm

bang04
Class A Shinki

Shinkis owned: 7
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Caterwaul » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:24 pm

It'd probably be smarter to just get a blank body and do those bits over, but pride says I bought the bits, I'm using them :D If they fall apart, then I'll worry about replicating them with a fresh body part.

Generally I paint with a brush, over a coat of primer. I used to paint miniatures a lot, so hopefully I'm not to rusty in that aspect. This go around, I'm going to experiment with a technique known as a putty wash, followed by sanding to try to get a smooth finish. I'm a bit aways from that step though.
Caterwaul
News Reporter

Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Caterwaul » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:13 am

Sorry for the lack of updates. The recent patch to Diablo 3 has me sucked back in, with a corresponding loss of free time. That said, I'm commited to getting her done by Halloween. Seems an apropos date for completion, yes? :D
Caterwaul
News Reporter

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby star » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:48 pm

will someone please post a link to were I can get this kit?
apologies if I've wronged you in the past, I admit in the past I've done some stupid/rude/inappropriate things here, I just want to make right what was wrong in the past, I am sorry
star
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Caterwaul » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:53 am

There isnt one, really. It was sold at WonFest. They dont really have an online ordering process for it. I lucked out and found a YJA for one and got it through a proxy.
Caterwaul
News Reporter

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby star » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:08 pm

oh, how sad, but can I just suggest glow in the dark paint for her yellow eyes? they sell it at most craft stores, I got some and I haven't used it yet but when it sits i the dark, it really glows bright, I got it at Michaels, the craft store
apologies if I've wronged you in the past, I admit in the past I've done some stupid/rude/inappropriate things here, I just want to make right what was wrong in the past, I am sorry
star
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby royalpain88 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Oh that would be so epic looking but the majority of pics has her with red eyes. Imagine being in a blackout situation and the only thing you see are two red eyes. That's the stuff of nightmares. But according to the drawings, she does have yellow trim so that might offset the red glowing eyes.
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.
royalpain88
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby star » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:53 pm

star
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby royalpain88 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Hmm, red must be like a berserk mode. Scary stuff. Well, how about both then. Still be creepy at night.
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.
royalpain88
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

PreviousNext

Return to Creativity Corner